Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Please please help me  (Read 91151 times)

Mandz

Re: Please please help me
« Reply #390 on: April 19, 2017, 05:08:24 AM »

Hey sparkle & justjules

Lovely to hear from you ladies, yes I'm still plodding away 😊

Art is just soooooo relaxing and so peaceful, justjules you don't need to be an artist!!!! I,ll bet your not a chef either, but you can make something edible??? I,ll bet you're not an Olympic swimmer but you can paddle about in a pool......see where I'm going with this? It doesn't matter what u produce-if it gives you peace and a relaxed mind,then so what!!! That's why I go to classes-to learn and have some time out from mundane tv 😝

I joined a sugar-craft class last night, I'm hopeless at baking let alone decorating, so it's my new challenge 😊

:'( :bighug: :bighug: for justjules n sparkle xxxx

Justjules

« Reply #391 on: April 19, 2017, 07:42:53 PM »

Hi Mandz!

Gosh sounds like you're being very creative nowadays! Good for you. ha, love the thought of sugar craft.....do you get to eat what you make?!!  ;D  I really need to get off my bum and do something but I'm finding work is just zapping what bit of energy I have these days. Weekends just come and go too quick as well.

Great to hear you are sounding so positive now and getting on with your life. 😍 Big hugs to you too! xxx

Mandz

« Reply #392 on: June 18, 2017, 11:50:34 PM »

Hi all

Well I've just had a bit of a blip.....I've been off work past three weeks, it's nothing serious, just having a bit of stressful time ( politics of work) ....anywayack next week and feeling " I can do it" attitude

😊😊😊

Mandz

« Reply #393 on: June 20, 2017, 09:29:55 AM »

Hi sparkle,

I think I've been slipping since around Feb time but I def know it's due to work ..... I feel a bit "bullied" at times and it's been chipping away at me!!! Also now the weathers getting really warm when I have a full on flush it's like I can't breathe

The sugarcraft is going well- I love it ....sadly it's stoped for summer, resumes in Aug/ sept

M x

Mandz

« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2017, 10:40:25 PM »

Hi sparkle

It's my boss that's doing the " bullying" ..... I think maybe that's too strong a word but it's kind of the undermining me and putting me in situations that's setting me up to fail that is getting me down! It's kind of a few things but outlining it makes me sound petty

Anyway I'm sure I'll get through it ,,,,,,, I'll pull up my big girl pants 😆

Shell1970

« Reply #395 on: June 21, 2017, 06:59:40 AM »

Hi mandz im 47 new to this and feel exactly the same iv'e had blood test and im full meniporsel and finding life very hard at the moment im seeing cpn today at 3 coz if i dnt do something im gunna loose my partner of 12 years coz he just cannot cope he says im a different person Hurts !! Shell
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]