Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Pantac  (Read 4890 times)

Yammy1

Pantac
« on: December 28, 2015, 10:57:19 AM »

Hi just started taking Pantac  today,( vitamin B 5) ,recommended in health shop for anxiety symptoms, fatigue and general aches and pains. Need to take 6 pills per day just wondering if anyone else has used this vitamin and if so what results
Cheers Tammy

SadLynda

Re: Pantac
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 12:08:22 PM »

Not the same one, but I have on my desk Vitamin B5 time release by Natures Best - bought them a couple of months ago, looks like I have taken about 70/100 of them, they were one a day.  Have to say I gave up as they did nothing for me, maybe I didnt try long enough but did do 2 months.  Also have a small mountain of Omega 3, which have done great for my skin, and the L-lysine which got shut of my cold sores at last.

Afraid none of the many (and I mean MANY) vits and supplements I took worked for me.  I am a month into the AD's now and feeling better than I have for a very long time.  Also take Valerain for sleep which also works for me.

Yammy1

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 04:02:56 PM »

thank you for your reply, just wish something would work, I'm fine for a while and then the pain in my left arm starts again and along with it comes the panic. sick and tired of it all  :hotflash:

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 07:21:23 PM »

Have you had your vitamin D level checked Yammy? If you are low in this it gives aches and pains plus fatigue. Lots of people are low due to the fact that we don't have much sunshine and women, especially, often use moisturisers or foundation with high SPF factors so sunlight is not absorbed like it used to be.

Taz x

Yammy1

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 09:52:53 PM »

no I will get doc to check all vitamin levels on my next visit