Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ready to start hrt - advice on dosage and timings please  (Read 6518 times)

grumpyjane

Re: ready to start hrt - advice on dosage and timings please
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 08:43:53 PM »

Hi Mary
Yes I'm  going to start the gel tonight. In fact I'm eagerly awaiting bedtime!  ;D
It was a bit of a struggle to get but found 2 more bottles yesterday so I'm raring to go. I wanted to make sure I had 3 months supply of everything before starting, for continuity sake.
Thanks everyone!
J x

grumpyjane

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 01:21:17 AM »

I popped my first Vagifem this morning , and by 5pm was feeling distinctly wet down there.  :o
I presume this is the point, well, and pain relief eventually I hope. Didn't  expect such a quick result. It's a long time since I've felt like this!  ;)

Cassie

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 07:27:53 AM »

The gel is great you will feel like a new person soon. I only use 1 and a half pumps at night works very well. The Utrogestan does not have a sedative affect on me, in fact, quite the opposite, I sleep very badly the 12 nights I am using it, feel like I have had a caffeine overdose just in case it affects you in this way, but I do not think it is the norm, most people say it makes them sleepy. I found the 200mg far too heavy for my system so I asked for the 100mg which I use for 12 days per mth and have a yrly scan of my uterus. Good Luck

grumpyjane

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 11:36:54 PM »

Thanks cassie. It seems the best thing is not to have any expectations! Thanks for your experiences, I'll  see how it goes.
J x
Pages: 1 [2]