Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ankle Agony  (Read 5147 times)

rosie c

Re: Ankle Agony
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 06:23:18 PM »

The only thing that worked for me, as previously said was" fascia release "... its amazing ! but you need to source a qualified practicioner. Lots of people say they have been on courses to do it, but you need a bonifide expert.

rosie c

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 07:41:24 AM »

Its a phyisotherapy technique that deals with the restrictions in the connective tissues. These restriction can be caused by inflamation, trauma, surgery and as my therapist tells me  negative emotions long held onto. regular physio just didnt work for me so i tried this and it worked ! i no longer have pain !! pain that my gp dianosed as fibromyalgia!  the therapist uses a range of techniques to release the fascia which is where the knots or restrictions lie. it cleared up my achilles tendonitus, and helped on my shoulders and knees.But that said, i am lucky that I have a therapist 10 miles away who regularly vists the states for up to date training. Ps she has also sorted out my friends slipped disc which regular physio was making worse. x

rosie c

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 12:25:46 PM »

yep.. cant agree more about  anxiety leading to pain.  Its the mind and body connection.... very powerful. Anyway, i cant recommend fascia release enough !  Its absolutely the best   therapy ever x :)

rosie c

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 06:59:51 PM »

Ditto  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]