Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Pile Panic!  (Read 36727 times)

Rebelyell

Re: Pile Panic!
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2015, 11:02:30 AM »

Totally - my OH is lovely, lovely, lovely.  But obviously wants to live a calm, cheerful life!  He says worrying doesn't solve anything.  And he is obviously right.

Now - where did I put that bag of frozen marrow??!

honeybun

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2015, 12:52:39 PM »

This did make me laugh

Update - am actually sitting typing on bag of frozen peas.   ;D

Now that's clever.

It can take forever for them to go away, in fact mine are never totally gone.....little blighters are really stubborn.

My hubby never seems to worry and I am so envious of his attitude.....sometimes I really think I would be bored if I didn't have something to fret about.

Honeybun
X

babyjane

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2015, 01:45:44 PM »

This did make me laugh

Update - am actually sitting typing on bag of frozen peas.   ;D

Now that's clever.

Almost as clever as our unhinged sitting on a laptop for hours and feeling unbalanced  ;)  ;D

Rebelyell

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2015, 02:34:50 PM »

Have background toothache now - opposite side to where I had back molar out and implant in.    Teeth are always a major panic area for me so this has eclipsed piles as am already imagining all back teeth gone and soft food only.

Although I could look on the bright side and combine the two issues - puree the peas and marrow?!

babyjane

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2015, 02:52:59 PM »

well I have just been cooking leeks, now there's a thought!!!!   :madeyes:

honeybun

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2015, 06:58:52 PM »

Basically any veg that can be frozen and is bum shaped. Good job ice lollies are just wrong.

Hope your tooth settles. I'm at the dentist tomorrow with my daughter to get a new crown fitted. I have talked her out of veneers for the time being. After years of orthodontics I think she has had enough.

Let us know how it all goes. And fingers crossed its nothing at all.

Honeybun
X

Rebelyell

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2015, 08:13:21 PM »

Thanks Honeybun.  I am unreasonably paranoid about my teeth since finding out last year that my receding gums have caused bone loss.  One back molar out already, three gum infections and am halfway through one implant treatment.  Terrified I'll be a toothless crone before 60.  With piles, obviously.

Am going to leave it till Monday as stress makes me clench my jaw and it might just be that.

As always, in debt to you all.

Rebelyell

« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2015, 09:20:57 AM »

This bloody pile is totally refusing to shift - should I worry?   Have major health anxiety episode at the moment.  Both 'tooth gate' and 'pilegate' together...

Stern words of comfort anyone?

honeybun

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2015, 09:45:22 AM »

Both ends will improve I'm sure.

Have you been back to the dentist ?

If you are unsure about your pile then pop back to the doctor or phone and get a change of cream. Some do work better than others I have found. The older fashioned one Proctosydle is very good.

Now just don't get the two ends mixed up or you really will have problems  :o

Sending you a hug though.

Honeyb
x

Rebelyell

« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2015, 09:52:43 AM »

Thanks Honeybun.  Will go to doctors Monday and if toothache no better mid week then will go to dentist.  Although I think it is psychosomatic as I must be clenching my jaw so much...

Xx

Galadriel

« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2015, 06:13:21 PM »

RY - when you see the dentist ask about a mouth guard. I gave one got clenching and it really does help.

Mine (the sultana of wrath... not much of a grape this time) is still giving my gyp! The bloomin thing had gone but I was a daft bat and hauled heavy bags of Tarmac... And out it popped again. Aargh! And yes... it has sent my health anxiety sky high. Will I ever learn!

Galadriel x

Rebelyell

« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2015, 12:32:11 AM »

I have a mouth guard for top set of teeth for wearing at night as I apparently grind my teeth.  Got it last year - had no idea I was tooth grinder but dentist says I have been for years.  OH snores so much he can't hear anything I do! 

Am very aware today of muscle tension in shoulders and neck so probably clenching jaw as well.  Given the title of this thread it goes without saying that my buttocks are also tightly clenched!

babyjane

« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2015, 03:33:26 PM »

I once had a bite guard made.  Cost £60 and I bit through it in a matter of weeks  :(

babyjane

« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2015, 03:50:21 PM »

not in my case it didn't sparkle  :(

Winterose

« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2015, 05:55:03 PM »

Re the frozen peas, there is a thing you can get off Amazon that stays in freezer and you can plug it in ( to your rear end) , I cannot tell you how undignified it is but does help, I often wonder if Im run over by bus what family will think it is when they turf the freezer out, not sure its worth sending for though but thats because I have nt used it enough. Does anyone get pain right up the rear passage with these nasty piles / tears? :-*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8