Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Anyone else felt like me?  (Read 4247 times)

toffeecushion

Anyone else felt like me?
« on: July 04, 2015, 06:02:06 AM »

I have woken up feeling nauseous, but the feeling isn't coming from my stomach.  It feels like it is coming from my head.   I don't really feel dizzy but the nausea feels like I have been spinning about.  A bit like a motion sickness feeling or morning sickness.  Anyone felt this way?

Annie0710

Re: Anyone else felt like me?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 10:46:33 AM »

Yes toffee cushion I get this often, and I thought mine was meno, could be still but when I was at the eye clinic last week for double vision they said it was because of my visual and hearing senses are all wrong

I'm getting lots of headaches too, some I think are migraines as painkillers don't make a shred of difference, and that nausea is a stomach one

Just lately my symptoms seem to have shifted away from lower body aches and pains to pins and needles, (toe/foot muscle spasms still present) to a pressure in upper body/head.  Asthma is off the scale too but that could be the hot weather

It's not nice is it

Annie xx

Mrs January

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 11:00:25 AM »

Hi there

Yes, me too constantly ( some days) feels  nauseated and dizzy. When driving I have to pull over to let it pass.......damn meno xxxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 12:16:20 PM »

Could be a nerve in the back of the neck which is nipped occasionally?  I have it and it makes me go 'oh'! and once it's over I feel slightly queasy if I'm out and about.  At home I know it's a nipped nerve  ::)

How's your pillow?

Greenfields

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 07:10:28 PM »

I have woken up feeling nauseous, but the feeling isn't coming from my stomach.  It feels like it is coming from my head.   I don't really feel dizzy but the nausea feels like I have been spinning about.  A bit like a motion sickness feeling or morning sickness.  Anyone felt this way?

Have you checked out with the GP on this?  Some ear infections can present this way I think.

I get nausea but it tends to be stomach related in the mornings.

Morwenna

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 09:58:24 PM »

It sounds like Labyrinthitis to me....

Meg

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 02:35:13 AM »

Have endured horrible feeling of morning sickness ( plus feelings of queeziness sometimes at other times or with a flush) as part of the menopause.  Own doctor said she had never heard of this!  She should come to this site or google, it seems to be common.

Meg

CLKD

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 12:44:56 PM »

Eat every 3 hours 24/7?

toffeecushion

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 12:55:04 PM »

Eat every 3 hours 24/7?

I do feel better as I start to eat.

CLKD

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 03:35:37 PM »

Try it for 3 months.  Even in the night if you get up for a bathroom visit, have a biscuit to munch before you go to sleep.  That awful hunger feeling can cause anxiety spikes.