Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bloating!  (Read 9825 times)

MrsMopp

Re: Bloating!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 04:08:01 PM »

I hate tight waistbands, even "normal" ones feel tight to me.  Elasticated waists just hurt so yes, drawstrings are best.  I do have one very used pair of trousers that have a wide elasticated band around the back.  They are perfect but sadly can now only be used for the garden.  I got them from a charity shop so can't even buy more of that style.  I thought at one point I had found something similar in a well known department store but sadly they didn't work out.

For sleep try Rescue Remedy's Night-time version. I use the drops.  5 on my tongue before I start reading my bedtime book.  It works a treat.  I was very cynical when a friend told me she used them but have had to admit that whether it's psychological, a placebo or they actually are effective I have been sleeping much better.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 05:33:33 PM »

sparkle - mirtazapine is a antidepressant - not sure whether it's worth trying these just for sleep. - if you do want to try something, then the gynae I saw recommended the SRRI Citalopram.  A colleague of mine at work is on Citalopram and is doing really well.  DG x

MrsMopp

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 06:41:54 PM »

Citalopram for bloating?  It's  not worked for me.  It does sort the hot flushes though, as long as you are on 20mg a day.  10mg and they are milder but still there.
Pages: 1 [2]