News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3718 times)

Galadriel

Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 03:09:54 PM »

Good plan. My boss is understanding too - his wife is going through this horrible time as well so he's seeing it as a husband and a boss.
I was looking forward to Christmas but I think my family will be watching me like a hawk in case I flip out. Somehow, we will get through it all, Christmas and peri.

You and me both - When I was driving to work this morning, I thought wouldn't it be better to make a chrysalis (that weird thing caterpillars build) and hide in there until the changes were done with - then we could re-emerge into the world as beautiful butterflies. Failing that, hibernating sounds like a good option. Some days are better than others. I'd just like a few more of them please.

Galadriel x

Wantmylifeback

Re: Hello
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 03:42:45 PM »

Me too Galadriel, the good days seem to be getting fewer and fewer! Somedays I don't know who I am!!! I have turned into a shadow of my former self.  I had great plans for my 40's, I was going to study for a degree, be there for my children one of which has ADHD and is not coping well with my flipping out.  I feel useless and demented :(
Pages: 1 [2]