News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 12173 times)

spiritguide

Hello
« on: June 11, 2015, 08:34:43 PM »

Thank goodness for this website. For the past couple of years I've known I was in the run up to menopause, but the last 4 months the symptoms have just gone into interstellar overdrive! Exhaustion, aches and pains (like flu), intense headaches that come and go, oscillating between love, anger and tearfulness ; feeling I hate my husband, and want to leave him, and then I adore (well ...like) him again. I really thought my marbles had rolled and weren't coming back. Reading comments on this site showed me that I was NOT insane...I was extremely hormonal...a normal occurrence in a women's life. Obviously the quality of my life has deteriorated somewhat and I want it back with a vengeance, so going against my usual method of investigating via a herbal way, I decided to go for the lab route. I have my pack of Femeston waiting for me to take when my period arrives. I hope it works for me, it did for my sister.

Dancinggirl

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 08:46:37 PM »

Hi and welcome to MM spirit guide.
Femoston is a good one to try first - it has a kinder progesterone so is tolerated well by many women.
Let us know how you get on - I bet you will feel better in about 4-8 weeks.  DG x

spiritguide

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 08:56:37 PM »

Thanks DG, I really hope it does work. I just catch glimpses of my real self. I feel so far away...my husband wants me back too.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 04:26:30 PM »

:welcomemm:  have a browse round, we talk about menopause sometimes  ;).  We have a 'funny' room too …….

spiritguide

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 09:16:37 PM »

Thanks for message CLkD. I've also noticed that I have been self medicating with alcohol when coming back home from work. I have told myself that chamomile tea is the way to go but my head, my heart and my symptoms aren't having it. Well it makes me feel sane for a bit... But just the past few days I'm finding that my body is not processing it as well. What to do?? I never really thought I would want my period to come so badly; how things change: I want my meds!

Dorothy

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 12:19:40 PM »

So sorry you are having such a difficult time.  I hope you find the forum helpful and that you are able to start your meds soon.

CLKD

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 02:49:49 PM »

That's another thing ladies notice, that for years they have tolerated alcohol - now however  ::)

I wouldn't even consider chamomile tea  ;D  :sick02: ……..

spiritguide

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 08:07:28 AM »

Oh no...does that mean I'm a cheap date now!? Does your appetite reduce as well?I finding that I'm starving but I can't eat as much as I used to. Is that just me or a general symptom?

Also my period is overdue...again! What's going on...I actually felt a bit sexual last night! And I had sex (sorry if this is TMI)! I haven't felt like this in ages, maybe it's the hormonal period mix up causing this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's just that I haven't felt this way in such a long time.

CLKD

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 02:14:00 PM »

;D nothing is TMI on here  ;) and I found all my Life that in those few days pre-bleed I would be 'up for it' - DH never complained   :D ……..

Appetite can vary.  Eating little and often helps so that the gut doesn't feel over-full.  How are your bowels?  - I find that the latter in the day the less I can drink though I feel full and my taste buds alter too.

I've always been a cheap date  ;D …… don't like alcohol anyway. 

spiritguide

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »

Yay! Makes me feel better...thank you.

CLKD

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 03:58:03 PM »

You are very welcome!

spiritguide

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2015, 07:20:57 PM »

Bloody hell, I still haven't come on yet! I want the HRT. I am raging troll that is getting bitter over the smallest things ( things that wouldn't have got to me previously), and I getting blue more often and have got a "can't be fuckin' arsed" attitude. It's bringing me down...as is this exhaustion...
And I constantly want to flip the finger and glare at people...

spiritguide

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2015, 07:33:52 PM »

Bloody hell, I still haven't come on yet! I want the HRT. I am raging troll that is getting bitter over the smallest things ( things that wouldn't have got to me previously), and I getting blue more often and have got a "can't be fuckin' arsed" attitude. It's bringing me down...as is this exhaustion...

spiritguide

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2015, 07:35:13 PM »

Whoops..

Sausage

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2015, 08:29:04 PM »

Oh dear. That's me too...I am trying to bite my lip but I feel a bit more aggressive these days than normal!  >:( Mood swings suck
Pages: [1] 2 3 4