Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Anyone tried Femal?  (Read 4138 times)

Anyone tried Femal?
« on: May 23, 2015, 04:44:42 PM »

I live in Sweden, but it seems you have Femal in the UK too. Has anyone tried it? Did it help? How long did it take before it worked? I have used it for 5 days now. Figure I will give it a month - until the pills are gone.

Cazikins

Re: Anyone tried Femal?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 04:57:56 PM »

This is a post I wrote about 8 years ago:

"I have been on Femal for about 3 weeks now & they seem to have helped, I was getting about 6 - 7 hot flushes at night & about 10 during the day. "

It was quite expensive to buy here in the UK & I haven't seen it about in the shops for ages. For me HRT was cheaper & more affective as Femal didn't continue to work well, it seemed to wear off after a few weeks. I went on HRT for many years but am off it now... but I still get hot flushes during the day & night   :hotflash:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 05:03:53 PM by Cazikins »

Re: Anyone tried Femal?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 05:20:14 PM »

It's not that expensive here. The first couple of months you're supposed to take 2 pills/day, but only 1/day after that. It costs the equivalent of about 25 £/package here, I believe. One package lasts one month for the first two months, but after that the cost is cut in half. I really hope that it will help my mood! Anyone else tried it?