Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Foot cramps  (Read 6602 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Foot cramps
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2015, 08:58:33 PM »

Even so the fumes will infiltrate enough - otherwise how does it work  :D - as one tosses and turns under the covers the Vic does it's work?

Ju Ju

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 08:40:54 PM »

Any suggestion of what to do when you get cramp in your foot while driving. This happened yesterday and there was nowhere to stop safely. Fortunately I didn't have far to go.

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 09:09:46 PM »

Wiggle the toes? 

CJ-sleepless

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 09:38:55 AM »

I've had this happen - unfortunately wiggling the toes is likely to cause another spasm - try to avoid stamping on one of the pedals lol - I just pressed my foot really hard onto the foot rest and eventually it did pass - its so painful!

oldsheep

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 02:44:21 PM »

ouch! yes, I swim when tired with one foot at right angles to my leg. Just can't move until it passes. I get it in my toes and in the arch area. The latter is really sore.
Off for more tonic water and lemon. I prefer that to soap  :D

Annie0710

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 03:16:06 PM »

I'm a toe/foot cramp sufferer (usually evening/nights) and can have about 20 cramps in one go, as muscles calm down they cramp again

I started on magnesium supplements and although not fully gone, the amount of episodes has dwindled to a episodes a week now, even massaging during is a killer

Annie xx

Ju Ju

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 04:01:15 PM »

My feet used to go into a cramp spasm when I had reflexology. It happened when the area relating to the bowel was being paid attention to. Makes you think that maybe it isn't the foot that is the problem.

oldsheep

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 04:13:47 PM »

no, no gin  ;D  I actually like light tonic  :o

OH thinks it's bizarre in the extreme when my 2nd toe sticks out at weird angles when it's got cramp. Then he got cramp one night and roared and leapt out of bed!
I think it's dodgy calf muscles that do it. If I don't sleep enough, I get cramp when I swim, or when I have my feet up resting.

CLKD

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2015, 11:00:40 PM »

Lack of salt  :whist:
Pages: 1 [2]