Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Natural menopause  (Read 5288 times)

Mogster71

Re: Natural menopause
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2019, 05:31:58 AM »

Morning Jari

Thank you for your reply, I don't know what's causing them, but I was never really a headache-y person before all this shizzle started!! The heads are very difficult to describe, like a heavy, full sensation, a pressure, sometimes with visual disturbance, although that happened more at the beginning. Now I get a weird numbness in my cheeks, my tongue feels weird. There is no pain as such.

Then headaches are different to this, just a real ache behind the eye and it comes on very quickly. Sometimes the pain is at the base of my skull.

I definitely need to drink more Jari, you're right about that.

My last period naturally was around April time, however, it was suggested on here that the breakthrough bleeding I experienced with the last lot of HRT might have been my own hormones coming along. It was very short-lived, not full on like a normal period. It will be interesting to see how my own body does again after this.

I admit I am a bit frightened of what might come along in terms of symptoms. But I strangely also feel liberated. I couldn't put myself through rounds and rounds of trialling regimes, it must be exhausting in itself!!

Sorry to hear you are still getting flushes but you have encouraged me that they do begin to ease. X

Jari

Re: Natural menopause
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 09:23:35 AM »

Mogster, your headaches do sound nasty.
Are you stressed at all, as this can cause clenched jaw at night, which can affect the head?!  Just a thought.

Maybe try to get in a habit of having two bottles of tap water in the fridge. Just reuse any bottles you might have ( squash/wine bottle size) 750ml and make sure to drink these every day. So 1500ml.

I've started to do this and also have herbal teas and coffee in morning. I've noticed an improvement in my skin and I just think it's good to keep our bodies hydrated.

Keep posted how you're doing! X
Pages: 1 [2]