Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello. 4am hiding under covers with phone!  (Read 5728 times)

Ali3

Re: Hello. 4am hiding under covers with phone!
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2014, 02:36:17 PM »

Hello...

Thanks for your replies. Im still not sue how to post individual replies or even sure if I can do that? so I'm just hitting the reply button !
Its great to know that you are out there and going through similar things. Its interesting what yore saying about the build up and see-sawing hormones. I'm sure Christmas has made it more difficult but don't you find it difficult sometimes to know whats reality and whats down to hormones?
And even worse, If you try and bring up an issue like I did with my partner last week about his teenage son you have to think twice ( or even three times about how you're going to handle it) mainly because it takes all the resolve I have not to fly off the handle irrationally if he doesn't agree with me, but more annoyingly he often tells me that my hormones are to blame for how I'm feeling and he can't see an issue Grrrrr. Ok OK , we all know that they have a habit of exaggerating things but it becomes too easy to blame everything on them ( keep the knife in the turkey !!) I'm glad the pressure is off New Year for you sparkle, thats a relief! Im building up to go to a house warming at 4pm today, dreading it. Like you Sally I used to look forward to Christmas, Im keeping a check on my moods as things get back to normal after christmas and seeing my GP on 16th Jan, she suggested talking about assessing my moods at that point. I'm wondering whether she'll suggest taking something

Ali
x

Joyce

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2014, 03:37:02 PM »

I cannot cope with hubble these days. So when in a house, not just mine, where there is no room to swing the preverbial cat I can feel panic building. Christmas wasn't too bad this year as only hubby & I, but about to set off for daughter's at New Year & I know this feeling is going to strike again. Not sure I can remember how to relax. Cannot stomach alcohol even when like that.

Blooming hormones have a lot to answer for!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2014, 04:36:24 PM »

Another thread Cubagirl  :-\ ………

janine scott

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2014, 08:35:35 PM »

Hi all Christmas my fav time of year too not too hot on Xmas day went to bed early conquering a panic attack its the pits xx

Joyce

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2014, 10:39:45 PM »

Christmas Day last year I was the same Janine. Ended up going off to bed to try & chill. Expect it to happen at New Year this year.
Pages: 1 [2]