Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: moaning  (Read 3666 times)

janine scott

moaning
« on: December 23, 2014, 10:32:12 PM »

Hi all well its my birthday 45 today so why do I feel sio sad everyone tried to make it a good day had usual symptoms which I expected indegestion hey ho I dont like complaining as i know there are a lot of people worse off sorry for twisting x

Joyce

Re: moaning
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 10:48:51 PM »

Happy Birthday!

You're allowed to moan, even on your birthday!

janine scott

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 11:11:16 PM »

Thanks Cuba girl just feels like that's all I do am so out of control of how I feel xx

Millykin

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 11:29:59 PM »

Happy birthday
It's horrible when people make an effort and we put brave face on. Hope you feel better soon
X

janine scott

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 11:33:26 PM »

Yes its that smile but feel awful and can't do anything about how you feel thing

Thank you thank goodness I can release my thoughts on here too anyone who understands it xx

Ju Ju

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 07:02:42 AM »

Happy birthday for yesterday! Enjoy today!

I used to have expectations that my birthday and Christmas Day would be different. I would be different and feel special, yet it was the same old me, same old feelings, health issues and so on. Always that feeling of things not being special, a let down, even when others try to make it so.

This year I have to literally lie back and let things happen with or even without me, as I had an op yesterday. I think it will be good not having expectations.

TropicalVon69

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 08:02:30 AM »

Yep will take the pressure off having to be jolly lol...hope youre recovering well xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 02:43:54 PM »

Belated good wishes.  Did you feel good at any part of the day?  It's OK to moan [I did about his family not getting my present to me on time  :-X ]

janine scott

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 08:28:47 PM »

Hi all hope u had a good Christmas I didn't feel good Xmas day night had a couple of OK days since meno does not know what time of year it is I know that now and one day at a time has to be and I know. Now not to say it will be better next year it might not be hey ho xx

janine scott

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 10:58:48 PM »

Ju ju hope you are OK after your op and thank you for the advice and IH so true words xx