Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Hospital appointment re gall stones.  (Read 16984 times)

honeybun

Re: Hospital appointment re gall stones.
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2014, 09:27:34 PM »

So pleased to see you post and that it's over and done for you.

Enjoy your roses, what a lovely thought.

Feet up and rest.

Honeyb
x

purplenanny

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2014, 09:32:22 PM »

Well done JuJu, pleased to hear all went well.

Take it easy now, let yourself be looked after

:foryou:

PN x x

Limpy

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2014, 09:38:18 PM »

Glad it went well.
Now - take it easy, let yourself heal.

Joyce

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2014, 09:39:47 PM »

Ahh bless him Ju Ju. Take it easy.  :-*

Ju Ju

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2014, 07:53:43 AM »

Up awake early,but back in bed again. Surprisingly little pain when lying down during the night, but things make themselves known when I get up.

No gory bits though, Kathleen! I was out for the count for anything interesting! I have come home with some interesting artistic red lines drawn around my abdomen, plus very fetching bottle green support socks, so add a bit of tinsel and I shall look very decorative alongside the Christmas tree.

Every time I have ended up in hospital this year, I am impressed with the quality of care from the nurses, despite all the financial pressures. Yesterday, everyone I came in contact with was lovely.

My friend, who works in the hospital came in to see me and was delighted to see me sitting in a chair. She'd had her gall bladder removed last year, but it was all very sudden and she became jaundiced and things became very serious, followed by infection. But she is absolutely fine now. She has been reassuring me all along the way, as she realised her exceptional experience would be in the back of my mind.

Well it's Christmas Eve and Christmas will happen around me. I was prepared as I could be before yesterday, so I shall sit or even lie back and let everyone else get on with it, watch my gorgeous grandson's excitement and not feel any guilt for not doing anything! Oh and today I shall catch up on watching recorded programmes and further my medical knowledge by watching Greys Anatomy! I wonder if anything naughty happens in the supply cupboards in this country? I suspect not....far, far too busy!

Galadriel

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2014, 08:01:52 AM »

Good morning Ju Ju,

I'm glad everything went well. Enjoy resting up and watching everyone else sort Christmas for you.

:foryou:

Galadriel x

Joyce

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2014, 09:27:14 AM »

plus very fetching bottle green support socks, so add a bit of tinsel and I shall look very decorative alongside the Christmas tree.

further my medical knowledge by watching Greys Anatomy! I wonder if anything naughty happens in the supply cupboards in this country? I suspect not....far, far too busy!

Hope you've got some lights too Ju Ju!  ;) Glad you are feeling not too bad this morning.

As for supply cupboards, I've often wondered myself. As you say they are way too busy for any shenanigans!  ;D

Hattie

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2014, 10:03:05 AM »

Glad it has gone ok for you - did they give you the stones ? - i still have my two in a pot they gave me - not a pretty sight.

Happy xmas

Hattie X

Ju Ju

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2014, 10:30:43 AM »

No, didn't see anyone other than nurses after the op. All I know is that the scan showed the gall bladder was full of smaller stones. Don't think I'd want to have them. Glad to say goodbye!  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2014, 02:46:25 PM »

Glad you kept your sense of humour! …….. I would suggest lights round the very fetching socks  ;) - make sure that no-one tries to water you when they do the tree  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]