Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: The Missing  (Read 19247 times)

Hattie

Re: The Missing
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2014, 04:53:30 AM »

Why is Vincent Bourg now living in England rather than France ? is there a reason ?

Hattie X

2cats

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2014, 07:18:09 AM »

Our family of four are absolutely gripped by this brilliant series.  It's great to have something that we all sit down together and avidly watch.  Can't wait to find out what happens next!

2cats

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2014, 07:23:00 AM »

Also, has anyone got any theories as to why the detective is now in jail in France?.....Surely it must be linked?

Hattie

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2014, 08:03:27 AM »

Didn't Julien say something this week about knowing something about this detective - he sent him off searching while the others were at the train station to get him out of the way.

Hattie X

babyjane

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »

Now I've missed something - what detective, who? what? where?  ???

Joyce

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2014, 11:55:12 AM »

The shorter dark, swarthy looking detective who was on the disappearance case at the beginning.

scriv

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2014, 01:20:11 PM »

I can't quite work out the role of the other French policeman - the dark haired one who had a chat with the journalist a few episodes ago. The journalist seemed to have a hold on him. Does anyone else know who I mean?

/quote]

Yes, the one I mention here........  Remember he was watched by the man in the cleaning van (Karl Slig or something) as they were searching for evidence?

I watched it again last night and am also wondering whether Garrett died when Tony beat him up and he chucked him overboard?

Hattie

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2014, 10:44:09 AM »

on again tonight - is it really possible to pull a shirt out of concrete after 8 years ?

Hattie X

rosebud57

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2014, 10:53:27 AM »

Isn't he the one who attacked 'what's is name'  (main detective, can't remember his name), in his car and damaged his leg?  If it is that's probably why he has been in jail. But then again, perhaps it was not him???????

Judith57

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2014, 09:59:59 PM »

What a cliffhanger....and hacking into voicemail, very topical!

rosebud57

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2014, 10:28:44 PM »

I think the fat slobby man (at the hotel) has something to do with it.  We keep seeing him in shot but nothing much more.  I wonder if he is connected to the new evidence?

holidaylover

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2014, 11:32:18 PM »

Well, he was the owner of the sobriety coin which has been presented as the missing evidence.  He is the owner of the hotel (same surname as the Mayor of the town!?),and his wife has given Tony this information in a previous episode. I can't understand how a coin would be brought up so easily from a drain. I also don't trust the British police liaison officer.  I am wondering, if he perhaps is involved in some way and has swapped the evidence he gained from Malik, just to throw Tony onto a new trail. I'm sure we saw the hotel owner being arrested on the trailer for next week? Tonight, I am starting to wonder about Tony's wife and Oliver's mother.  She seems a bit iffy to me, but that could just be down to bad acting!

rosebud57

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2014, 08:16:56 AM »

I'm also wondering about the permanently broken TV in room seven.  Perhaps it's not working for a reason, that being it has a hidden camera to spy on the guests??

purplenanny

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2014, 09:48:58 AM »

Wow! you are real detectives!!  I am obviously not paying enough attention as I seem to be missing (no pun intended) vital clues! ::)

babyjane

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2014, 10:04:13 AM »

clues or red herrings, I wonder  ::)

Husband read that there have been several endings filmed and even the cast don't know which one will be screened.

All I hope is that it has a definitive ending and we aren't left wondering....... ???
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7