Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: dreams  (Read 40143 times)

Joyce

Re: dreams
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 05:22:41 PM »

I had a horrid one the other night. I was giving hubby what for about driving a massive lorry & parking it outside the house. He can't drive lorries by the way. Anyway as I laid into him, he laid into me, something he wouldn't do in the real world as he's the calming influence in our relationship. He told me where to go, never wanted to see me again ever! I started hitting him & he was pushing me out the door. I woke in such a state!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 05:27:44 PM »

I can understand - probably your brain telling you what you fear?  I talk in my sleep  ::)

Joyce

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 06:36:45 PM »

Goodness knows CLKD.  No idea where on earth that mish mash came from.

CLKD

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 08:03:15 PM »

Fascinating!  I wake exhausted sometimes  ::) - years ago I used to dread going to sleep  :-\ - now I train my brain to say 'enough, wake up' …..

CLKD

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2015, 08:23:13 PM »

Busy; un-related; involved; people who I haven't thought of for years  ::) - not horrid like they used to be but busy, involved ………….

It really does amaze me how mixed up my dreams have become!

Dulciana

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2015, 08:53:10 PM »

I know I dream more now than I used to, but I can hardly ever remember them when I wake up.

CLKD

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2015, 08:57:07 PM »

Some I do.  Others that seem interesting whilst I'm in them and that I would like to review, disappear on waking  ;D

dogdoc

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 09:31:12 AM »

Vivid , detailed often unpleasant dreams here too. It's been since starting the hrt but I don't know if the dreams are because of the hrt or if it's because I'm finally getting enough sleep to dream.
T

CLKD

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 11:45:28 AM »

I don't think we'll every know  ::) - my brain picks up an item from World News, adds friends not seen/thought about for years++, mixes it up then goes away on it's own, making up stories  :D ……..

Joyce

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 11:45:49 AM »

One I had last night was all dentist orientated. Had dentist this morning & was dreading him saying to go to evil hygienist! He accepted my explanation, in fact I don't think it was a surprise to him.

CLKD

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 11:50:49 AM »

Oh the issues that play on our minds  ::)

I often have dreams about houses I have lived in or been a regular visitor to.  Wanting to see if there have been up-dates to house or garden  ::) ……….

Joyce

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 11:54:26 AM »

A common one I have involves tornados. I'm fascinated by all those storm chasing programmes, although glad I have never been in one. Have seen one once in Germany. In my dreams I'm always trying to save children from the tornados.

CLKD

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 11:55:57 AM »

I run from people.  I used to have bad dreams about wolves coming to get me ………  ::)
Anyone fall over or trip up a kerb as they drop off to sleep what's all that about  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 09:07:03 AM »

In my dream we were in a queue of traffic in the village where my Gran lived for a while; cars weren't moving, she came running out smiling, waving; "Come on in, I've made a cuppa and there's some buns straight out of the oven" so we turned the car round and parked - by which time the queue had gone  :-\ - Gran died in the 1980s  ::) : flowing on from that I was walking in a pretty square and a friend not seen for over 35 years walked towards me, "Are you going to College next wee?" - nope, I replied, "I can't get my head round all that again, even though it would be lovely to see everyone" .......... all in bright sunshine.  All with no anxiety.

CJ-sleepless

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2015, 11:08:21 AM »

I've noticed I have the most vivid dreams these days - really odd ones too usually - I'm sure a dream analyser would have a field day with some of mine!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11