Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: dreams  (Read 40151 times)

dazned

Re: dreams
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2017, 04:12:17 PM »

CLKD people paid good money in the 60s to have dreams like you're !  ;D  🍄✌

cubagirl

« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2017, 04:26:19 PM »

Thankfully at separate times sparkle. Last night was spitting chunks of teeth. But this time took myself to a doctor not a dentist. Woke before I found out the cause. Maybe that'll come tonight,  ::)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2017, 04:38:49 PM »

I have had dreams that run over several nights though they might be months apart  ::)

Don't know where the chipmunk came from  ;D .........  just got your gist dazned  ::)  :rofl:

CLKD

« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2017, 04:18:11 PM »

I was SO busy last night I'm still fighting tiredness.

I was at my Boss's house (from 1969) with his wife.  I knew that I had to go to work but he didn't seem bothered to get me there on time.  He had letters to sign and a manuscript to correct, his wife gave me an ice cream in a cone.  2 dogs appeared  :o ....... and followed me everywhere, around the garden, up the road - I took the signed letters and was trying to find the Office  :-\.

I wandered round worried that the dogs would get run over, an Asian man, very tall, took my hand [I wasn't worried by that  :-\] and said that the dogs would find their way home ' "They do so very day, don't worry".

He led me back to my Boss's house and I looked at the Very Large Clock in their kitchen.  It was 6.35  in the evening "Is that *really* the time  :o, my husband will worry where I am" ...... apparently the latter sentence said out loud as Himself repeated it to me later.

I woke at 6.35 a.m.  ???

puddlesmum

« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2017, 07:46:39 PM »

Oh I'm always shouting out in my dreams apparently when I'm having really vivid ones that I not only wake the Mr up but the dog too. If not that, I punch out. Luckily I sleep towards the door and not my OH or he'd be bruised from here to kingdom come.

CLKD

« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2017, 09:36:02 AM »

Sometimes I sing  ;D

puddlesmum

« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2017, 01:46:13 PM »

Sing? Nope I don't think I've ever gone that far, although I do dream about Simon Cowell from time to time so I'll have a word ;)

CLKD

« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2017, 02:36:01 PM »

:rofl:

CLKD

« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2017, 10:06:54 PM »

Oh I haven't flown for months, it's always over the Pier at Aberystwyth - no one else is flying but no on seems to be bothered  ;D.  I can actually feel the taking off  8) and gently breeze under my body ......... and a soft movement of arms allows me to turn gently in any direction.  I never land though .........

CLKD

« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2017, 03:45:12 PM »

We have several threads on dreaming etc.  ::)

Last night it was an octopus on my head  :o - I had read an article on enormous squid and as I hate all cepholopods (sp) that was the basis of it.  The octopus was curled round my head like a turban [snatched from a snippet about Judy Dench's new film  ::). ] ...... and I kept thinking 'as long as I can feel it it won't eat that dog or small child' ........ someone did try to unravel it from my head but as fast as the legs were removed they kept clinging back  :-\ ........... at one point it did leap off my head onto a small goat ......... then I woke up >phew<  :-\ I really do hate them, like some hate spiders, ants, wasps ........

CLKD

« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2018, 02:18:03 PM »

For a few weeks I've had the same dream but with different people in it.

Large bedroom
Small room with toilet and basin next door
People driving me around a town - not ! I know
Looking for people .........
I wake, knackered !

CLKD

« Reply #146 on: October 15, 2018, 07:06:02 PM »

I have had so many dreams recently.  Last night we were trying to buy a property that we rented over 30 years ago.  I was finding rooms in it that we didn't have.  There was also a man in one room ........ he recurs each time I have this dream in various variations.  He was going to stay there until he died ...... 'sitting tenant'.  I told DH to write to the landlady [who died 20 years ago  ::)].  I miss that house so dream about it a lot.

I also dream about the house where Dad was raised, there was never a bathroom and I want to find out where one was eventually put when the property was updated  ::)

Partly this is due to medication but in the main, issues that I need to settle. 

racjen

« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2018, 08:57:00 PM »

Since I've been on HRT I've been having the weirdest, most vivid and active dreams of my life. Usually I surface several times a night but then go back down into the same dream and it just carried on. I wake feeling exhausted as if I've been acting in a really physically demanding play all night. This has been getting worse the last few weeks although nothing else in my regime has changed- I'm wondering if there's any relationship between estrogen levels and dreaming, maybe another sign that mine are getting too high Will look it up.

racjen

« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2018, 09:54:12 PM »

Yes, if you google it there's loads of stuff about hormone levels and increased dreaming - not just the amount but that the actual character of the dreams changes according to which hormone is dominant. So you're more likely to have active, aggressive, unnerving dreams in the early part of the month (if you still have a cycle obviously) when estrogen is high, and then more calming maternal dreams in the pre-menstrual period. Although having said that there's some variation of opinion in the different articles I read. Fits with me anyway - my estrogen level is high and my dreams are bloody exhausting and quite unsettling.

NorthArm

« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2018, 02:56:01 AM »

Well, in my dream last night I received a final demand letter for something....and try as I might, could not open the envelope!! No idea what that was about....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11