Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: anxiety again  (Read 9201 times)

Millykin

Re: anxiety again
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 11:09:40 AM »

With you in that CLKD hate new year as well.
Just not feeling it the past few days,
Sparkle my tummy well playing up last night and today, wondering if it's the 2 oemprozole I've been on since Friday ? Might go back to one.
X

vanessa spain

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 11:18:23 AM »

hi everyone thanks again for replies i hope the way im feeling with anxiety is that its christmas and the end of a awful period and it will pass doesnt help when you worry about it hope your all ok today vanessa spain x

TropicalVon69

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 11:22:10 AM »

Sending love and hugs ladies...I know how debilitating it is.....after a ropey and pretty hellish few weeks I'm feeling a bit better after finishin period a few days ago....I was absolutely dreading Christmas,,,still havent bought all my pressies and have very little money, but all pales into insignificance if you feel a little better....wishing you all strength, love,  humour and hope and have a lovely Christmas with the loved ones in your life XXX

toffeecushion

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2014, 11:24:31 AM »

Sending love and hugs ladies...I know how debilitating it is.....after a ropey and pretty hellish few weeks I'm feeling a bit better after finishin period a few days ago....I was absolutely dreading Christmas,,,still havent bought all my pressies and have very little money, but all pales into insignificance if you feel a little better....wishing you all strength, love,  humour and hope and have a lovely Christmas with the loved ones in your life XXX

Glad you are feeling better

TropicalVon69

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2014, 05:04:35 PM »

Thanks Toffeecushion......quite honestly, I had been feeling suicidal...jrdt even feeling a little better makes all the difference......just knowing we can have some better days helps eh, though Ive crashed a bit again....honestly with meno, you cant take days, hours, minutes for granted!!! xxx

TropicalVon69

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2014, 06:26:53 PM »

Utterly, totally, completely for want of a better word shitty Sparkle.....felt ok this morning, adter shopping I have brain deadness ....and only went to one shop lol, I long for my old self back...would really like to add more sweary words but may be banned  :-X pmsl...soldier on sisters xxx

toffeecushion

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2014, 06:44:13 PM »

Thanks Toffeecushion......quite honestly, I had been feeling suicidal...jrdt even feeling a little better makes all the difference......just knowing we can have some better days helps eh, though Ive crashed a bit again....honestly with meno, you cant take days, hours, minutes for granted!!! xxx

It is unbelievable how much our mood can change each day.  Hang in there, it will get better.  One day we will have more good days than bad :)

Donna1

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2014, 10:48:41 PM »

Lots of hugs to everyone. We are all really amazing the way we soldier on even though it can be so horrible. Honestly think that reading the posts here is the only thing that keeps me sane sometimes...just realising that there are lots of others who feel the same is such a comfort.
Thank you for your solidarity! Wish you all the peace you so much deserve.

Donna

TropicalVon69

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2014, 07:55:52 AM »

Aw Donna, your post brought tears to my eyes, yes we truly are amazing....I feel the same, in my darkest times this forum has got me through so a huge thanks everyone for sharing and caring .....Wishing us all love, peace and light xxx

Dandelion

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2014, 07:06:49 PM »

My heart goes out to all those who have anxiety.
I wonder why some of us have it and others dont.
I was never one to be happy with answers like "some women just do", there has to be a reason, there is a reason for everything, but, whatever your reason is, I am sending positive vibes that you all come through this xmas period as smoothly as possible.

Kathleen

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2014, 07:24:34 PM »

Hello ladies.

I bumped into a friend the other day and when I explained why I was feeling so on edge she mentioned that she barely noticed her menopause. Now why is that ? It adds to my irritation no end to think that some women can have their ovaries atrophy without problems and some of us are stuck on this blooming hormonal rollercoaster.

Thank you Dandelion for your good vibes and many thanks to the ladies on this forum for providing the help and comfort that supports those of us in need.

Best wishes to everyone last one of you.

K.

Joyce

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2014, 07:30:04 PM »

I am by no means the worst with my meno symptoms, but know what you mean Kathleen. I have a friend who has barely noticed "the change." She gets restless legs occasionally & a bit anxious, but that's about it. Me jealous?  ;)

honeybun

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2014, 08:58:36 PM »

To be honest and this might be a little controversial...I think some women lie.

I have talked to acquaintances and watched them having flushes in front of me ad they have told me they are fine with no symptoms.

It is seen by some as a sign of weakness.

Daft or what.

Honeyb
x

Millykin

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2014, 09:18:55 PM »

I would at it is braver coming forward and saying we feel this and that
X

honeybun

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 09:55:55 PM »

Not all women see it like that though.

It's supposed to be a natural progress and for some women it is.

I think there is a reason we have ended up at MM. It's because we are not having an easy journey.

Honeyb
x
Pages: 1 [2]