Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Ultrogestan vaginally  (Read 2406 times)

karenja

Ultrogestan vaginally
« on: December 21, 2014, 09:35:13 PM »

Just taken first pill this way nervous I put it up as far as I could hope that's right x

Briony

Re: Ultrogestan vaginally
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 12:28:49 PM »

Did you have a better experience than last time? Really hope so x

karenja

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 05:24:05 PM »

Hi Briony, when I woke up this morning didn't feel as groggy at first, felt a little spaced out, and had a few funny head feelings, there have been times today when Ive thought I need to come off hrt, as I cant go without the progesterone and maybe Im intolerant?, but after taking one (vaginally this time) is it enough to go on, so I think Im going to have to try and stick with it for at least the twelve days (over Christmas :() see how it goes, I cant seem to cope without hrt, anxiety worst, its hard xx

Doesn't help Ive had a bit of a scare Sat night there is a prowler around our area trying doors and I saw a bloke near my house with a big bag looking a bit suspicious its made my anxiety awful so that could be the cause of symptoms today

Briony

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 05:41:53 PM »

That's awful about the prowler. Enough to scare anyone.  :(

Do persevere with the Utrogestan as I found it took a few days of grogginess (I didn't help myself by almost 'expecting' side effects!). After a few days, amazingly, I felt the best I have felt in ages. Only problem has been a dip when I stopped taking them! Hang in there x

karenja

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 08:16:32 PM »

Hi yes Im going to hang in there its my last hope of hrt helping me :) x

honeybun

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 09:26:02 PM »

Did you call the police.  That is really not nice. Did you know that your local crime prevention agency will come out and do a security check...window locks, door locks and alarms. Give your local police station a call. It will give you peace of mind.

Persevere with the utrogestan. It's early days and it might suit you really well.

Let us know how you get on.

Honeyb
x

Millykin

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 11:44:28 PM »

Hope this one works well for you karenja keep us posted on your progress over Xmas and new year,
Not good about prowler must have gave you a fright, I hate when you hear of your area being targeted.
X

karenja

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 07:26:38 AM »

thanks Ladies, I did call the police they were lovely came round my neighbours with me warning them and my neighbours all gave me their contact numbers, they also said any more probs they would control the area, I will find out about crime prevention thanks hb, not sure if Im looking for side effects with Utrogestan early days yet though, why does it not mention on instructions you can use vaginally? xx