Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Feel like a fraud!  (Read 17872 times)

Ju Ju

Re: Feel like a fraud!
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2014, 07:43:01 PM »

Having been free of pain for a few weeks, I made up for it today with a vengeance. Had vague pain since last night, then prolonged severe pain this morning. Fortunately my hubbie was home, though he felt pretty helpless. But I felt safer with him there. I tried to ride it out, but started vomiting, which made the pain even more severe, so my hubbie phoned 999. A first responder arrived as the pain receded. As usual, very kind. As I gradually felt a bit better, so refused to go to hospital, but on the understanding if the pain came back we ring 999 again and that I go to see the doctor tomorrow. Feel wrung out, particularly as the pain hasn't gone completely, vaguely simmering in the background. Still haven't got an appointment through from the consultant. By coincidence, I was changing sheets on the bed again. Perhaps we had better sleep in stinky sheets in the future!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2014, 07:59:17 PM »

You must take it easy!  If necessary ring the Appt Desk in the morning and explain the situation?

Limpy

« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2014, 08:20:30 PM »

Ju Ju - Please see the doctor tomorrow.
Might be worth ringing the consultant's secretary to see how long it will take to see him/her.
Hope you feel better soon.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]