Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thinking one thing saying something different!!!  (Read 12910 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Thinking one thing saying something different!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 12:57:13 PM »

:rofl:

Many years ago and I hadn't been married for long - I had to get my cheque book out in order to remember how to spell our surname  :-\ ..... and we'd been together 5 years prior to getting wed  ::)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:13:46 PM by CLKD »

Joyce

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 01:54:53 PM »

I have to spell my surname to restaurants etc all the time, drives me bonkers. Never thought it would cause so many problems.

oldsheep

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 04:33:51 PM »

when I was in France, the word 'truc' came in handy - very like 'thingy'. And doing "betises" (silly things) is what I'm good at when I'm tired.

2 days ago I called someone I know by the wrong name - I called her the name of the woman standing right next to her. Then I said "oh sorry, YOU'RE Ann...." I felt such a fool. I was tired. She looked like she felt sorry for me, which makes it worse!

I've had CFS/ME and fibro for ?? years, since 1988. Maths beyond me. When first ill, I mistook a passenger on a London bus for the bus conductor and asked her which way the bus went, then when she glared at me and said "I don't know, could you move so I can sit down" I just wanted to sink into the ground.

honeybun

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2014, 07:30:21 AM »

My inability sometimes to be able to finish a sentence drives my hubby nuts. I also seem to be able to start a conversation in my head but only start to talk half way through and expect others to know what I'm on about.

When hubby starts to get impatient it just makes me worse. I try to form the words in my head before I say them.but my mouth doesn't always say the things I want it too.

Makes me sound a bit daft really  ;D

Honeyb
x

CLKD

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2014, 11:23:44 AM »

I have whole conversations in my head, sometimes though I think I talk out loud …… by the looks others give me  ::)

Brain on fast spin ……. good description!

Ju Ju

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2014, 08:30:44 AM »

My husband has conversations with himself and provides dialogue from me, so I don't have to reply. Great first thing in the morning when grunting is all I can do! Some of ' my' replies are hilarious, providing lots of laughter.

Sweetlittlemaiden

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 06:54:59 AM »

It's good to see that I'm not the only one doing this 'jumbled' thingy lol. I seem to get racy brain at night too where such a load of disconnected rubbish goes through my head that I feel exhausted from all the 'activity' lol. My kids and grandchildren all get called the wrong names and the older ones just stand and wait for me to get it right! Worse thing is I remember my gran getting names muddled and we used to laugh........  :-\ :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ju Ju

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2014, 11:32:10 AM »

Just looked at my diary to check the time of the eye test I made. Instead of writing eye test by the time, I've written 'review list'. What list? I don't write lists! Now my head is spinning! A coded message to myself?  :o

CLKD

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2014, 12:15:59 PM »

When I was 11-ish my grandma would call me all the names of her sisters, by which time I had scedaddled!

Pages: 1 [2]