Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Harris found guilty  (Read 11831 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Russell Brand
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2023, 01:34:29 PM »

I wish the media would stop giving this guy air space  >:(.  If he goes to Trial, the Case will be compromised.

jaypo

Re: Harris found guilty
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2023, 08:53:28 AM »

Can't say I like this guy BUT in this country you're guilty until proven innocent instead of the other way round,how can WE tell if he's guilty of rape or not? Those papers which are vilifying him are the exact same papers who used to egg him on in the past,they're pathetic

Penguin

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2023, 09:39:07 AM »

Can't say I like this guy BUT in this country you're guilty until proven innocent instead of the other way round,how can WE tell if he's guilty of rape or not? Those papers which are vilifying him are the exact same papers who used to egg him on in the past,they're pathetic

Totally agree. And the government body questioning platforms that are still allowing him to make money are encouraging a presumption of guilt before a fair trial too. I personally think he is hideous, offensive and I would be very surprised if he didn't do most, if not all, of what he is accused off, but we can't pick and choose who we say can be deemed as innocent until proven guilty. That's not the way the law works.

jaypo

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2023, 11:21:16 AM »

He was known if not famous for being a sex addict,he never hid it and I think his mistake was to have sex with young women/girls? (Age 16) who were not experienced and some of his acts were scary to them BUT they were acts of sex,which now the papers are making out to be absolutely disgusting,ha,the very ones who used to have naked women on page 3,what a hypocritical society we live in 🤷‍♀️

CLKD

Russell Brand
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2023, 06:24:40 PM »

The girls went back and back though.  Wanting to 'be seen' with someone famous?   How he's still employed after that prank with Jonathon Ross amazes me, I can't stand either  >:(

jaypo

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2023, 07:14:12 PM »

Yes,that was very childish,poor Mr Sachs  :(

CLKD

Russell Brand
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2023, 07:35:45 PM »

Vicious I reckon.  He's died now, Bless him.  How could they have thought it was in anyway funny  >:(

sheila99

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2023, 08:01:44 PM »

Because they're pr*cks. But at least Ross is a harmless one,the other imo is malicious.

jaypo

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2023, 07:44:44 AM »

Sadly it's still a man's world to a certain extent,those two t**ts on gb news,Dan Wooten and some failed actor,Laurence Fox,going on about some female politician,Fox saying......he wouldn't s**g that,my god,this was on tv and NOT said privately

Penguin

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2023, 07:52:30 AM »

Sadly it's still a man's world to a certain extent,those two t**ts on gb news,Dan Wooten and some failed actor,Laurence Fox,going on about some female politician,Fox saying......he wouldn't s**g that,my god,this was on tv and NOT said privately

That Fox is awful, just another nobody who gets media attention just because he is so controversial.

Songbird

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2023, 08:01:31 AM »

Yep. Brand has always given me the creeps. And as for him thinking the prank on Andrew Sachs was in anyway funny just beggars belief. And Jonathon Ross was complicit  >:(
Whenever that guy Fox opens his mouth, I’m cringing. What’s he going to come out with now - moron!
And quite right that Wooton has been suspended. Once again, complicit in laughing along with Fox’s ignorant comments.
For God’s sake, why are there so many men that fail to engage their brains before opening their gob  :beat:

CLKD

Russell Brand
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2023, 09:10:04 AM »

MayB 'small man syndrome' or that thing between their legs remains flaccid? 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 11:17:04 AM by CLKD »

jaypo

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2023, 10:48:03 AM »

That Wooten bloke,was whining because he said the media was trying to wreck his life,after he was accused of sexual harassment or assault,yet HE was the man that tried to wreck J.Depp's life by calling him a wife beater (& we now all know what a psycho Depp was married to) so maybe what comes around goes around.

Jenna

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2023, 12:06:43 PM »

The alternating title of this thread is very confusing, CLKD.  It might have made things easier to follow by just starting a new thread!  ;D

jaypo

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2023, 12:11:35 PM »

Sorry,we do tend to meander a bit  ;D we'll be speaking about tea and cake soon  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5