Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Evorel problems  (Read 5592 times)

Tigony

Evorel problems
« on: April 26, 2014, 03:26:36 PM »

I have now read on here that Evorel can cause depression and headaches. I wish I had read that years ago. Although the break up of my marriage was for other reasons, it certainly made the aftermath more painful as I had mood plunges that made me very unhappy. Fortunately, not being prone to depression I knew I would feel better soon, so disregarded them. But I may have had a happier and more productive few years, with less headaches, if I had known that Evorel has this effect. Looking forward to going back on FemSeven which gave me no such symptoms. Femoston Sequi give me headaches too but my mood was fine for the short period I was on them.

Js

Re: Evorel problems
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 04:18:35 PM »

Hi I have been on evorel sequi and the. Evorel conti and yes I still get headaches but I had them beforehand anyway but I would not suggest they make you depressed it might be the progesterone that doesn't agree with you that could make you feel depressed but I must say I don't feel depressed on it and I have been using evorel patches for nearly five years now it sounds you had a reason for your depression and it maybe it wasn't the hrt in particular evorel see nous you feel on femseven it does different progesterone

Hope you feel more happier now

Joy

Anjia

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 06:00:23 PM »

Hi I have been on Evorel Oestrogen only patch for the last two months and had terrible anxiety on it.I changed from Ellesste solo tablets thinking the patch would be better for me how wrong was I, we have  to try all different types until we find the right one for us but I am now trying to come off hrt I have had enough .

jacquiellen

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 07:30:29 AM »

Hi,
I used Evorel conti patches recently and stopped using them because I was very emotional on them, people say its the type of progesterone in them and it must be.  Completely different since I stopped them, back to the hot flushes and back to the drawing board but would never take them again was aruging with everyone all the time, felt like crying, depressed, everything felt hopeless. Can't stress how powerful some of these hormones must be to make you feel so different. Nothing else in my life has changed so I am absolutely putting it down to this type of HRT for me.  I have tried others in the past in tablet forms and Estrodot with merina coil and never felt this way.
Just wanted to share because I think we all start to just accept changes and put it all down to menopause when it can just be that the HRT doesn't suit  :-\

littleminnie

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 07:47:53 AM »

Isn't it funny how tablets/patches affect people differently.  I've been on the Everel Conti patches for 3 years never cried or felt emotional in all that time.

Tigony

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 09:01:56 AM »

Hi, I am now back on Femseven Conti, and feeling absolutely fine. Able to sleep which was my main problem with menopause, as lack of sleep can literally drive you crazy. Evorel undoubtedly gave me headaches and mood swings, and as I said in an earlier post, I wish I had been on here right from the beginning to compare notes!