Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Brain fog, possibly missed 2 days hrt  (Read 16446 times)

honeybun

Re: Brain fog, possibly missed 2 days hrt
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 03:46:19 PM »

It's easy to get mixed up when your attention span has never been good.

Just carry on taking your pills as normal. Perhaps you have just triggered an early period and things will get back into the normal rhythm soon.

I'm sure Sarah2 did not mean to sound quite so brisk. I do somethings and five minutes later can't remember if I did it or not. You have your routine that normally works for you so don't give yourself a hard time about it. These things happen and I am sure the ladies on the forum that suffer from meno brain quite understand.

Honeyb
x

Sarah2

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 03:48:45 PM »

You're right- I didn't mean to sound brusque. Just trying to be practical!  I can't remember doing loads of things, even when I've just done them.
But if you put the tablets where you can see them that will help- if I put things out of sight it almost guarantees I forget about them.

Dandelion

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 06:31:39 PM »

Hi Ladies

Thank you I really appreciate all of your help.
This menopause is still a shock to me. There's loads of things to think about now that I didnt get before, like headaches, ibs, poor sleep, etc etc.
I'm getting there though and I am really glad you have all kept me on the straight and narrow.

honeybun

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 06:53:01 PM »

The written word can be very static so it can help to re read posts before they appear otherwise it's possible to come across the wrong way completely.
We don't want to scare members off.

This can be a difficult time. Meno brain for most of us, teenagers, elderly parents. The list can be never ending. It's no wonder we get a bit muddled on occasions.

Half the time I don't know if I'm coming or going  ;D

Honeyb
x

Dandelion

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 07:07:46 PM »

The written word can be very static so it can help to re read posts before they appear otherwise it's possible to come across the wrong way completely.
We don't want to scare members off.

This can be a difficult time. Meno brain for most of us, teenagers, elderly parents. The list can be never ending. It's no wonder we get a bit muddled on occasions.

Half the time I don't know if I'm coming or going  ;D

Honeyb
x
Me neither. I do have a lot of things in place though such as auto alarms set and reminders set on my phone.
I don't think anything is fail safe though, but it helps a bit.
A lot of the time I can't keep track of all my bits and pieces.
I make sure i am not carrying in my handbag, things I don't use but there is still a lot in there, and there is nothing like not being able to immediately put your things on your belongings because they are buried in your handbag. :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 08:21:12 PM »

Oh do join in! I find everything goes to the bottom of my bag these days, even if it's a small bag  >:( and it's always car keys, reading glasses, pens ………. we have a thread/s here about brain fog, doing silly things etc. ;)

A plain piece of paper to write down when you need to take your meds.?  typed out, copied and placed near the packet/storage container?  I had a special calendar for my dog as she had treatment every 3rd week, for 17 months …. and DH and I have a His/Hers calendar - if it ain't on the calendar then we ain't doing it  ;D

Dandelion

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 07:06:12 PM »

Oh do join in! I find everything goes to the bottom of my bag these days, even if it's a small bag  >:( and it's always car keys, reading glasses, pens ………. we have a thread/s here about brain fog, doing silly things etc. ;)

A plain piece of paper to write down when you need to take your meds.?  typed out, copied and placed near the packet/storage container?  I had a special calendar for my dog as she had treatment every 3rd week, for 17 months …. and DH and I have a His/Hers calendar - if it ain't on the calendar then we ain't doing it  ;D
Hi CKLD

I'm glad it isn't just me.

:)

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2014, 01:36:04 PM »

Never 'just' you  ::) - DH is the same. We have to remind each other all the while now ........ reminds me, we are missing a car key  :-\

Dandelion

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2014, 07:29:50 PM »

Never 'just' you  ::) - DH is the same. We have to remind each other all the while now ........ reminds me, we are missing a car key  :-\
Hi CKLD and thanks :)

Thanks. I got called clumsy today because I tripped over a stand in the shop and I nearly knocked a table over.
I said I wasn't clumsy but I am sometimes. :)

CLKD

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 08:39:34 PM »

Clumsyness comes with meno too  ::)

Dandelion

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2014, 12:25:46 PM »

Clumsyness comes with meno too  ::)
Yes it does.
There's one thing feeling clumsy but another thing when people notice it.
I've always been clumsy though.
Some days, everything seems to stick out or become 'top heavy' if you know what I mean.

CLKD

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 01:59:20 PM »

Then add the aches and pains:  ::) yesterday I was in a well known Wupermarket and went ouch very loudly because my sciatic nerve nipped, hard  >:(

Dandelion

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2014, 05:50:54 PM »

Then add the aches and pains:  ::) yesterday I was in a well known Wupermarket and went ouch very loudly because my sciatic nerve nipped, hard  >:(
OUCH hope you are feeling better today. x

CLKD

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 02:38:48 PM »

On and off, on and off  ::) ………..

Dandelion

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 05:28:18 PM »

On and off, on and off  ::) ………..
Hope you have more good days than bad.
Pages: 1 [2] 3