Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Here I go again..........!  (Read 6875 times)

dulciana

Re: Here I go again..........!
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 09:06:53 AM »

Thanks Cubagirl and LilFeather.  Thanks for asking! 
I don't think it went too badly, thinking back.  One of the six questions was available to prepare over ten days ahead of the exam, instead of doing it on the morning - I'm mighty glad I did this (even though it didn't make for a very restful Christmas holiday!) because I'm sure it helped prevent the flushes, which I only had a hint of, near the end of the afternoon. 
During the lunch break, I headed off to a department store for a bite to eat and quietly look over things for the afternoon.  Nice cafe - but oh dear, a baby there had such a strong set of lungs to scream with every time she wanted some more milk, that I had to sit reading with my fingers in my ears!  Not to worry, though, because there was time to look over stuff again when I got back to the exam venue.
It was held in Huddersfield University and I have to say - if anyone on MM is from Huddersfield -what a friendly city!  I felt a wee bit sad to leave!
Anyway, now I've got a five-week (!*) wait  for the results, so hubby and I are going out for a meal, and I'm going to get right back into organ playing again!
D.
x
 :cancan:

Joyce

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 10:52:15 AM »

:cancan: :cancan: :cancan:

It's horrid waiting for exam results, its like being back at school - waiting for that envelope to drop through the door.

Fingers crossed for you!  :)

Limpy

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 11:08:30 AM »

It will be good to get back to actually playing!

Hope things go well when the results arrive, but I'me sure they will, long time to wait though.
Like CG says, fingers crossed.

:cancan: :cancan: :cancan:

dulciana

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 11:20:58 AM »

:thankyou: :bighug:

D.
x

dulciana

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 01:57:31 PM »

Meant to say to everyone who wished me well for this - I took a print-out of your kind and supportive comments with me, to keep me going on the day.  What a help this was - thanks to all!
D.
x

LilFeather

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 02:52:52 PM »

Great idea on the printout, Dulciana!

Mrs January

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 07:07:41 PM »

Hey Dulciana

Well done hun....you did it and a great achievement for you. Sounds like you made good use of the time over lunch too.

Go girlie to success and don't look back...the past can cheat us of things for the future...moto being keep on moving forward xxxxxxxxx

dulciana

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2014, 10:05:26 PM »

Thanks Mrs January.  I will.

Looking back at my post for this thread, I didn't actually get any of the meno symptoms I was worried about - not a single one!   Reminds me of a wall plaque that used to hang above the stairs in the home of one of my school friends - it read, "Our worst fears are seldom realised".   How true!
Pages: 1 [2]