Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Baby boy  (Read 12037 times)

Suzi Q

Re: Baby boy
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 02:33:56 AM »

CUBA Its only been 2 year not even that this was my job looking after 6wks to 15mnths 12yrs
Day care I was so nervy and I keep thinking even at home what if I drop him what if what if AHH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

valiantkate

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 06:31:39 AM »

How wonderful- enjoy every moment :congrats:

Suzi Q

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2014, 10:41:30 AM »

They rang cam NANA come Thursday so my dinlaw can go shopping
Son goes back to work tomorrow
CAN I COME!!!! IS THE POPE CATHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!1

Taz2

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2014, 12:49:39 PM »

;D ;D

Do you have far to travel Suzi? I would have loved to have lived near my parents when my sons were born.

Taz x

purplenanny

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2014, 10:42:10 PM »

Congratulations Nana SuzI.. really happy for you.  You sound so thrilled and it is wonderful you are near enough to be so involved.
My grandsons are everything to me and I love being with them. There is nothing quite like holding that little person in your arms.  Just wait til he makes his first smile - your heart will just melt!! Many babies are born every day, but I still think each one is a little miracle.
Happy days ahead - enjoy! Love PN x x

Suzi Q

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2014, 02:24:24 AM »

;D ;D

Do you have far to travel Suzi? I would have loved to have lived near my parents when my sons were born.

Taz x
tHEY live 30 mins in a car we did live 10 mins away from them it would have been 1 bus ride About 10mins or so but a few years ago 2006 before they got maried
We decided to move to a beach side suburb the other side of the CITY its over the B RIDGE
I get the train 45mins change and get another train for 5 mins then their house is a 3 min walk
So it does 3 things 1 it gets me out of the house  2 I get to be with my Presh 3 I dont smoke
So win win all round xxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzi Q

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2014, 02:26:39 AM »

Congratulations Nana SuzI.. really happy for you.  You sound so thrilled and it is wonderful you are near enough to be so involved.
My grandsons are everything to me and I love being with them. There is nothing quite like holding that little person in your arms.  Just wait til he makes his first smile - your heart will just melt!! Many babies are born every day, but I still think each one is a little miracle.
Happy days ahead - enjoy! Love PN x x
XXXXX we had been thinking when we retire in 5 years or so moving 2hrs away NOT NOW
NANS PRESHOUISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OK I spelt it wrong hehehehehe
iM glad u can see your grandchildren  it must be horrible if they live hours away@so many do

valiantkate

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2014, 12:50:49 PM »

It's lovely being a nan.

Suzi Q

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2014, 12:53:04 AM »

SURE IS XXXXXXXXXXX

Rose

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2014, 11:58:24 PM »

Oh Suzi Q, I didn't see your post until now. Congratulations! I hope you are loving every minute of it. I have 4 grandkids who are in Ireland and although I get loads of photos, it's not the same as being there with them. Just wish my kids who live in Oz would hurry up and produce some grandkids for me here!
Pages: 1 2 [3]