Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vagifem  (Read 19611 times)

Suzi Q

Re: Vagifem
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2013, 09:57:21 PM »

I agree Hurdity 100000%

Rose

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 10:01:20 PM »

I was wondering where you were, Suzi Q! hadn't read anything from you for a while and wondered where you'd gone to  :)

Suzi Q

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 01:48:28 PM »

NO Im here and am watching and reading seeing whats been said and if I think I can help I will
I hope all the ladies on Vagifem are doing well Im OK so I hope everydays a good one for us all

scriv

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 04:14:07 PM »

Hi Suzi and the Vagifem Support Group  ;)

Yes, all fine here and my new regime of a double dose every 3 days is working out very well so far!

I mark the calendar with a V to remind me. How sad is that, lol!!!

Take care all,

Scriv

Rose

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2013, 09:15:06 PM »

You always help Suzi Q even if it's not about vagifem!

scriv

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2013, 11:09:44 PM »

Too true! You are a true star, suzy! :)

Suzi Q

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 03:20:27 AM »

Bless you Rose and Scriv I felt a bit  like an intruder I decided just to watch and read
If the amount your using is good for you and its working thats all that matters Scriv

Scriv dont be daft I still have in big letters on my daily diary Sun@Thur VAGIFEM in big letters xxx

Rose Im glad if I can help in anyway xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MY funny fany touch wood is tickety boo unlike my DIZZIES Ive got Labarythitis
Yes i know its spelt wrong but whats a Dyslexic to do hehehehe
So every am spewy green feeling and light headed just been to GP
Lovely news 1 it can take up to 6 weeks to go!!! bloody great all I need
2 he said your 9ston 13o and overweight I said hang n Im size 14 5/3 nearly 60
Can we open the door hes young so he did
I said look in the room about 15 obese people most were YOUNGER than me some by 40 years He said OH I know but the chart says AHHHHHHHHHHH
I said buggar the chart John IM nearly 60 size 14 BP 107/ 72 isnt that good he aid brilliant 
I said OK so what the problem he admiited there wasnt one BUT would I like a BTEST ($120) I said NO thank you and left 8.30AM poor sod must have thought a whirling dervish gone for him

If he just said how much ex do you do now youve finished work Id have said very little
He could have replied I know you used to walk 12kls week(on my chart) why not go back to it
Id have felt OK MENNNNNNNNNNNN
I wanted to vommit as well OK it could have been worse! Hang on IM still thinking on that??

andius

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 07:30:22 AM »

Scriv....glad to know it is working doubling the dose! :)  Is all burning gone now all the time or do you have blips?  Are you putting them all in deep?

That every 3 days thing made me crazy when I first started the vagifem....the days were always changing.

I decided to do 3 1/2 days instead....so I did Sat nite and Wed morn so it would always stay the same....similar to Suzy Sun and Thur, only one was at night and one in morning.  I just couldn't keep up with the days changing every week.

Of course, you choose whichever days work best for you! Sometimes if I forgot and missed a day, it would then be different days for a while until I got back on track.

Andius

scriv

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 08:14:34 AM »

Yes I agree it is much much easier if you have a regular day. I always had regular days for 7 years and the routine gets ingrained in the brain which is great.

I am trying the three days because I want to get that extra bit of oestrogen every week which I really feeel makes a difference to me and is the nearest I have got yet to my old regime on the 25s.

Because of this aim, I am very motivated to give the 3 days a good try, but if I find I can't cope with the changing days I will go back to my previous routine which was Tues and Friday.

I prefer to use it in the evenings before bed but because I really want to keep the dose exactly equal over the week, I also tried every 3 and 1/2 days, but I couldn't get on with using it in the morning.

My doc has given me leave to experiment with what works for me and as I have had a hysterectomy, I don't have to worry about the effects on the uterus.

I put them both in as far it comfortably goes. I have experimented on that as well and have always come back to full insertion. I don't know they are there.

And yes, the burning is now under control with the very occasional blip, often linked with acidity in the bladder I think.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:22:37 AM by scriv »

Rose

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2013, 09:47:26 PM »

Hope you are feeling better Suzi Q. At least you don't take any nonsense from GP's but I do find the ones who say things about weight sometimes have weight issues themselves! Keep going and keep being you x

Suzi Q

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 10:46:06 AM »

I will and big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rose

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2013, 09:05:05 PM »

:hug: Suzi Q. Think about me today as I've got my op. x

Suzi Q

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2013, 06:49:59 AM »

Rose your in my heart and wait for it I just said a prayer xxxxxxxxxxxxx
God bless sweetie thinking of you your a BIG BRAVE GIRL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hurdity

« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2013, 09:45:34 AM »

Hope it goes well for your Rose

Hurdity x

Taz2

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2013, 04:51:05 PM »

How did your op go Rose - are you recovering well?

Taz x
Pages: 1 2 [3]