Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: What now?...  (Read 2606 times)

lizzog

What now?...
« on: August 09, 2013, 10:13:25 AM »

Had mirena coil put in 18 months ago, bleeding virtually gone, but still get period like pains and sometimes rectal pain that stops me in my tracks  :o...
I also have evorel 100 hrt for oestrogen.
This last two weeks I've had horrible left hip aches and pains  and low back ache. My GP has referred me for physio. I've also been told I have vasovagal syncope (bp drops upon standing and I sometimes faint), this was following a tilt table test.
Yesterday afternoon I suddenly felt very tired and about half an hour later felt as though I was going to faint, and had the feeling of visual disturbances, but not sure if it was a type of migraine. I laid down for an hour and then felt extremely cold, shaky and tired and headachey. I still feel groggy and as if I have pmt/slight feeling of period pains.

Any clues?.

Suzi Q

Re: What now?...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 11:28:25 AM »

Make an aPPT  asap OK could be a minor infection
Mirena may have moved a bit I looked on sides to Mirena and some of what you describe is on there
It maybe that you may need it out
But please it could be nothing to do with Menopause so go check xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lizzog

Re: What now?...
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 04:26:18 PM »

I've had this before and have had internals, X-rays, internal scans etc and nothing has been found. One of the side effects of the mirena is pelvic discomfort. Felt better today but just tired and abit headachey. Don't have bleeds on the mirena, but feel period like feelings still if that make sense.
Flipping hormones  :(