Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Lost my mojo  (Read 2393 times)

jaydee

Lost my mojo
« on: May 31, 2013, 05:35:35 PM »

Hi there,
just come back from holiday and should be feeling great, but all I seam  to notice is the 'tired' look on my face.   I think I've lost my mojo.   To make matters worse, while we were out walking, some fat, spotty young teenager came up to me and shouted 'menopause'!   It took me all my time not to run after him and shout out that at least I'll come out of it one day, plus I know I looked good when I was younger, whereas he'll always be a fat, spotty k***head!
Does anybody have any make-up tricks that I can try - that at least will make me look like I still have something to offer.

thanks
Jaydee

charliegirl

Re: Lost my mojo
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 07:08:56 PM »

What a little s**t!!! he probably has no idea what he meant. dont think I have any tips but Im sure you have other things to offer than the way you look, its the person you are that counts.
Charliegirlxx

jaydee

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 08:39:18 PM »

Thanks Charliegirl

I suppose it wasn't helped by the fact that it was cold and wet and, we were camping.  Oh for stay in a  luxury hotel.   I'm thinking about a professional make-up lesson, (i've always been a bit vain) one that brings your face alive. I'll let you know how I get on.

Jaydee

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 09:11:00 PM »

If you go to one of the big department stores with a view to buying some new makeup one of the beauticians will give you a make over. They will colour match you for foundation and take the guess work away. Clinique is very good and not too heavy.

You are very brave with a camping holiday. If I can't plug in a hairdryer then it's not on.

Honeyb
X