Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Jeans  (Read 11304 times)

Rowan

Re: Jeans
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »

Try Moda Denim Jeggings (not skinny fit) from ASDA in very dark denim around £14, perfect fit and look just like Jeans. All I had to do was turn them up.

littleminnie

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 02:46:33 PM »

Have they come yet Bramble?

bramble

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 04:54:25 PM »

They have arrived! The NYDJ were a perfect fit (12) and like wearing no jeans at all. Sorted! The Gardeur ones size 12 fitted perfectly as well (normally take a 10 in M&S Roma jeans). Quite thick denim as well. Came beautifully packaged.  I don't think they make me look slimmer as per bumf but did make me look in the mirror and realise how much I have thickened around my middle in the last few years. Scrunchies anyone?  The NYDJ were a 32in length so I will have to take them up an inch. The other ones were 31in which is fine for me. Now trying to decide if new jeans means a new pair of shoes to go with them! And a new haircut!
I must try this shopping therapy more often!

Bramble

Taz2

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 05:06:13 PM »

Glad they are great Bramble. Do they do them in a 27inch for a short person like me??

Taz x

honeybun

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2013, 05:59:32 PM »

You have long legs Bramble.

I have been blessed with along body and short legs so to get anything to look ok I have to wear heels.

Glad you like them and of course shoes and a new haircut is a must. You can't let the jeans down.   ;)

Honeyb
X

Joyce

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 06:49:10 PM »

Oh you must get new haircut & shoes, Dr's orders!  ;D

bramble

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2013, 12:40:13 PM »

Taz,
They both only come in one length unfortunately although the co. I got them from do lots of different makes of jeans and others are shorter.

Bramble
Pages: 1 [2]