Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Skin tags.  (Read 10769 times)

Elena

Re: Skin tags.
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 07:17:06 PM »

Ariadne: tall and slim with long dark wavy hair and green eyes.  Wears colourful clothes, bit hippyish in style.  Long cotton skirts etc in rainbow hues. 

ariadne

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 08:41:33 AM »

Hee Hee! I like the sound of that version of me Milliemoo  :) 

I'm 5ft 6ins, slim but with fat belly, pale skin, blonde/white/grey layered bob, blue eyes behind glasses, leggings and long tops or jeans and T shirts. Most of my wardrobe is black and white. Never wear jewellery 'cos it annoys me.

ariadne xx

joyce21

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2013, 12:32:02 PM »

cuba girl, that's a bit like me, I've got long dark hair, it's curly/wavy depending on if i leave it, I'm 5.5, average size (12) big boobs lol, brown eye's.  :) xx

lily

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 04:27:28 PM »

Skin tags - just part of growing older me thinks, but go to doc if bothering you.

Enjoying reading the descriptions - I always get an image of people even in books I'm reading.  I pictured CLKD to be like Felicity Kendal in the Good Life with her chickens etc - no make up and definitely wellies, honeybun - Jilly Goolden especially the hair and wears make up and jewellery, ariadne - I pictured as smaller with brown hair and I would have thought you did wear jewellery, joyce - small with auburn bobbed hair, milliemoo - small and slim with longish blonde hair and glasses, cubagirl - tall with blonde bobbed hair, ann - blonde short hair with fuller figure, Firewalker 50 - auburn hair worn up, wears make up and has painted nails.
Sorry, forgot ellie - brown long hair, small and slim and Taz likewise but wears her hair up.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:34:43 PM by lily »

Joyce

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2013, 06:51:56 PM »

Wish I was tall lily! Hard finding clothes right length/width.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2013, 07:00:41 PM »

no makeup
wellies especially today  ::)
old working jeans
layers of t-shirts, jumpers, waistcoats
thick socks
slippers, old shoes or wellies ..........

Elena

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2013, 10:30:19 PM »

This is hilarious!! Never been blonde in my life, not even out of a bottle  ;D

CLKD looks like Elaine Stritch in my mind.  Tall, slim and with short dark grey hair with highlights.  Wears fitted trousers and long tops with a long scarf tastefully draped around her neck and pink Hunters wellies.
Pages: 1 2 [3]