Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What Is Happening In Our World ?  (Read 13306 times)

Taz2

Re: What Is Happening In Our World ?
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 07:56:31 PM »

The worrying thing is that no matter what happens to them there are countless more willing to carry on where they left off.

Taz x

honeybun

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2013, 08:02:10 PM »

That's the very very scary bit.

Honeyb
X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 09:20:57 PM »

Released and taken into Custody for questioning.

Suzi Q

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 07:16:40 AM »

Sadly we are seeing cultures dont mix I kow its not PC but for the most part sadly its true
I hate to say it but Old Enoch may have been right to some degree
IM sure there are many Muslim people out there who are decent and good BUT they say nothing
They live apart as if the very idea of mixing wiht the Idigoenous Britons isnt something they want
It was just Iraq Iran middle eastern and that didnt really affect us cos not that many migrated
But the Pakistanis and some Indians and now we have Nigerians Sudanese Ethiopins
They dont like our way of life  thats fine they have every right to feel like that BUT not when they are living in UK/
They want what we have houses cars jobs education medicines etc BUT not our JUdeo/Christian /Athiest lifestyle
They even the med muslims dont like it They live in Enclaves Now as a migrant myself
I understand wanting to be with peorpl with same values culture etc Cos Ozz is different to UK
but CHristian atheist migrants WE dont  build our  own schools and Churches set ourselves aprt but they do
Its the same here in Ozz though so far thank god no violnce like UK though we have had riots even here again MUSLIM
ITs so sad I dont hate anyone who ever they are where ever they come from BUT time and tides coming
Maybe its time in the Western world that we stopped migration for a bit stop stand breath try see what can be done They say they feel alineted so do Indig youths Evwen the younger women now gladly wear the veil think its sets them apart and makes them special makes them better than us! Kowne is better or worse but also knowne asked us peoles did we want our country culturaly changed no all aprties gotr it in their heads why me I say votes
Something  has to be done before not only  loonies but the poorer Briths people say enough and Id hate to see that
I dont care what religion anyone is or colour as long as they are nice and prepared to stand up to someone whos doing wrong Perhaps it might come that People who feel genuinly disaffected could be given money and return to the land if not of their bith then of their Parents with an undertaking they give up the British birthright
Also the stopping of any more African Muslim migration they seem even poorer in education and money I dont know why a migrant like that is allowed in my dinlA is married to my son who was born and bread in UK till he was 10
They are married yet she cant have a British passport under any curcumstances UNLESS they go live in UK for 2 years
Its the unfairness of rules like that Or when my MUM died here in Ozz in 1992 they wanted $25.000 deposit for him for 2 years YET this year alone weve had 24.000 Boat poeple arrive we wonder why wicked people like the BNP arise
I just want everyone to be happy to live in harmony but it aint ever going to happen
Pages: 1 2 [3]