Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Does anyone else.....  (Read 8569 times)

Weejeannie

Re: Does anyone else.....
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 07:33:18 PM »

I think I am going into meltdown. Today at work I had a sharp stabbing pain in my side, just to the right of my belly button. As I am going for an abdominal and uterine scan on Thursday due to a bleed, I am absolutely and totally convinced that there is something seriously wrong, ovarian cancer being the one foremost in my mind.
I have belched and gassed since I left work, my stomach gurgling away like mad, so what did I do, I googled ovarian cancer symptoms.
Oh I know deep down that the chances are slim, but I really feel so fearful and down, crying my heart out.
Sorry for being so miserable, but I am at the moment, just so low. :'(

Joyce

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 09:43:47 PM »

Could it be nerves which caused your discomfort today?  If you are worried about your scan it is maybe that.  I know if I get really nervous my stomach starts doing all sorts of weird things.

I hope it all goes well on Thursday. Do let us know.  :hug:

Weejeannie

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 12:38:48 PM »

Hi,
Feeling so much better, scan was clear, only need confirmation letter, but I feel so much better.

I think I was also so wound up because my partner works away and I was home alone, my friend was going to go with me today, my beloved came home yesterday as a surprise, made me feel so much better, so he came with me instead.

I have had a celebratory scone and hot chocolate, wonderful.

WJ xx

honeybun

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 12:46:36 PM »

Our imagination takes us to places we really should not go.

Over the last few days I have had a sort of creepy feeling on my scalp. I have not got a clue what this but my imagination says it can't be something good.

Just wish I could get my mind under control. I am tired of waking every single morning in life with the nervy tummy that flutters all the time.

It's tiring being me.....I would like to trade myself in for a better working model.

Feeling sorry for myself I guess.

Honeyb
X

Joyce

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2013, 12:50:22 PM »

What a relief for you Weejeanie. Our mind doesn't half work overtime in times of stress.

You deserve the treat!  :)

kes

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2013, 12:53:02 PM »

Honeybun - When I was suffering from severe anxiety, some years ago - I would get this "creepy feeling".  Like pins and needles - I would also get it in my hands, chest, head, along with the butterflies in stomach. 

Early morning is undoubtedly the worst time for anxiety.  Try not to be hard on yourself.  It is what it is, unfortunately. 
Pages: 1 [2]