Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Feel like #£%&  (Read 14888 times)

Trey

Re: Feel like #£%&
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2013, 12:12:40 PM »

Naproxen, like all NSAIDS, can cause bleeding. Celebrex, Advil all the same.  If taken with food, a must, or Tagamet, less chance of bleeding.  But if it is fibro probably won't help.  Omega 3 and D3 good antiinflammatories and might help.  My fibro is more of a deep burning pain, rather than muscle spasm feeling.  It won't show on scans or even bloods, except maybe inflammatory indicators.  Not sure, but a rheumatologist would be a very good choice.  Why do doctors have the gall to think we want to see them out of anything but real pain.  What a lack of compassion.

I'm so sorry you are having this CB and I imagine it is set off by your stress, but it is physical!!

Joyce

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »

Time will tell I suppose. Though not sure why I get it every so often. It's not like I have to do much gardening these days as it's all landscaped, pain just builds up over a few weeks, goes, then builds again. Maybe I'm just an oddball.

Elena

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2013, 12:56:33 PM »

So sorry to hear this CB, bloody useless GP!  >:(

If you take anything like naproxen you are usually given something like lansoprazole to counteract any stomach irritation.

Shame you didnt get to ask about the fibro possibility.  I would definitely be making another appt, with a different GP.

Trey

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2013, 02:42:40 PM »

How is your little Grand daughter?  Hope she is becoming more stable.  My son was insulin dependent diabetic at 36 months and I had so much worry as to whether he was a sleep or too low glucose. It's so difficult and I feel so for all of you.  Remember though, he is now 44 and traveling the world in his job.
Pages: 1 2 [3]