Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ladies loos  (Read 14525 times)

Joyce

Re: Ladies loos
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2013, 06:11:23 PM »

Oh dear.  ;D These are the best memories though, the ones which give us a giggle.

My brothers first wife used to go on school trips to Austria. She experienced one of the "hole in the ground loos" up a mountain. She said it was a nightmare trying to pee whilst hanging onto jeans, handrail etc plus loo was right on the edge of said mountain. She had visions of careering down the mountain with her jeans round her ankles.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2013, 07:52:55 PM »

:o

pixie

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2013, 08:45:40 PM »

Years ago, in Israel on a kibbutz, I was just about to sit on a loo when a toad jumped out. One of mum' :-X :-Xs friends always puts the toilet lid down, because apparently once  a rat came out!!!! Ever since I went to Sydney, I've allways checked the underneath seat of the toilet before I sit on it, because someone told me redback spiders were there.   :o

« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 08:53:45 PM by pixie »

Joyce

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2013, 09:31:48 PM »

Went to loo in hotel on Cuba, first visit to country, and there's a lizard eyeballing me!  ;D I yelped, hubby laughed. After that it was mosquitoes and ants. Later visits to Cuba I went armed with mosquito plug ins and ant traps. Decided I was probably safe enough with the lizards.
My niece, who now lives in Oz, went there weeks after her first one was born, and ended up in hospital due to spider bite. It was her first visit to Australia. Doubt I would have been brave enough to go live there after that.

pixie

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2013, 10:25:42 PM »

Crumbs I would prefer the wildlife to stay in the garden!! ;D x
Pages: 1 2 [3]