Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Her Majesty celebrates  (Read 10726 times)

honeybun

Re: Her Majesty celebrates
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 01:59:47 PM »

I have shaken his hand.......not quite sure why I stuck my hand out but there you go......One does the strangest things.

Don't actually think he is the sharpest tool in the box. I did not dislike him until his treatment of Diana came out.

Shocking behaviour.

Honeyb
X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 05:31:55 PM »

Diana was no  :-X  >:( sorry : but she courted the media then complained when they 'chased' her  ::).  Sadly that marriage was arranged from her cradle ......... and is now history.  He does seem happier with Camilla and much more relaxed.  Like any child it is often difficult to go against the wishes of the parents  :'(

honeybun

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 07:32:16 PM »

Sorry CLKD....I could not disagree more. I am not a Diana fan but...

She was 19 and starry eyed.....He was 32 and already had a mistress. If I had been her I would have killed him. He treated her like s""t. She took the limelight away from him and being an insecure wimp he resented her.

She was a lovely girl who gave him two lovely boys. If he had been honest and caring then all the mess that happened could have been avoided.

If he had treated her right it would be a different royal family today.

Honeyb
X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 08:29:56 PM »

Diana was aware of Camilla - history is and history will be, the Royals have always had mistresses  ;) .........

Evenstar

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 03:33:53 PM »

It was a very tragic situation for both of them I think and they should never have been married in the first place.
    I do feel pretty sorry for the Royals. Yes, they have a very pampered luxury lifestyle, but everything they do is in the public eye and that can't be easy.
Pages: 1 [2]