Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Would this work?  (Read 12758 times)

walking the dog

Re: Would this work?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 03:37:32 PM »

Has anyone tried Qlaria? i dont need contraception as hubby had the snip but wondered if it would help with hormone problems? There is a section on the menu about it and its interesting.x

pixie

Re: Would this work?
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 03:42:01 PM »

Can you ask to be referred to a menopause/gynaecology clinic. Sometimes the two cross over.  I was given progesterone suppositories in my 30s for PMT by my GP. Personally, I didn't find it helpful but then I had suffered with dysmenorrhea and PMT since starting periods.  Katharina Dalton was a doctor who believed that  progesterone helped PMS because women did not suffer with PMS migraines when they were pregnant and producing high levels of this hormone. She wrote a book called 'The PMS Bible" It does help some.  I believe the mirena coil works by releasing progestogen which is the synthetic version of progesterone.  It stops your periods too. My friend has one, and it has made a terrific difference to her life. Maybe its a case of trying it, but making sure they would remove it if any problems?  ;)

Although menopause has its problems, I am suffering less now without the monthly curse!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:28:52 PM by pixie »
Pages: 1 [2]