Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: excessive vaginal discharge  (Read 161173 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: excessive vaginal discharge
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 02:43:06 PM »

OK : thinking out loud here  ;) - 30th anniversary ( :congrats: to you both) = more sex ..........  :-[

As for that sudden sharp pain, my clitoris does that sometimes, like you say, it stops you in your tracks and I go 'ouch' out loud  :o.  I can relate tot he painful graze-like sensation , I use a lot of lubrication during the day which usually helps.

rosekay

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2012, 04:36:41 PM »

Gosh, if I used lubrication I'd be awash!   ;D  I've never heard of anyone else getting that awful pain (maybe coz I've never asked, it's not the sort of thing to slip easily into a conversation!) - I'm sorry you get it, but relieved it's not just me!
Many thanks for the congratulations! A second honeymoon was very nice!  And with the problem I had, there was no chance of any pain!
It's great to be able to discuss things like this, I could never do it in real life, ever.

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2012, 08:08:23 PM »

Nor could I  :o  ...........

flushtered

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »

Me neither.   :-[  We had best sex in a long time last night as I was so moist, didn't even feel like I had lichen sclerosus.  Long may it last!  ;)

lady57

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »

Thank you to the OP for this thread i have found reading the posts very reassuring. You don't think you are normal until you real about others having the same things.

Nan44

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 06:06:53 PM »

I have the same problem with the watery stuff.  I know i first got mine about 6 year ago when i had an operation to remove some fibroids.  Both the doc and the hospital that i went back to have never been able to give me an answer although I suspect it had something to do with the op.  However when my period first stopped for 5 months earlier this year it went and i was so grateful not having to wear liners, but when they came back again the discharge came back with a different twist.  It was more constant and just have a different feel to it.  But like some have said, it has its benefits;

rosekay

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 02:50:53 PM »

Yes, it really helps to know it's not just you all this weird stuff is happening to!  It seems like everyone else is perfectly happy, normal and worry free - just goes to show how we all hide stuff!  However women managed without sites like this, I really don't know!  I would be a nervous wreck without speaking with you all!   :D
By the way, what's an OP?

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 03:41:09 PM »

I was wondering too  ???

catweazle

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 04:01:32 PM »

Original Poster?

Catweazle x

rosekay

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2013, 01:59:49 PM »

Original Poster - how obvious when you know!   ;D Silly me.  I've had a few weeks free from the discharge, but it's back again now, driving me crazy. I can't work out where exactly it's coming from - I know using the tampons completely stopped it, so am sure it must be vaginal. But I feel the gush appear round the clitoris area. It's not urine.  It's very odd. Very obvious when I sit up from lying, or get up from sitting, but can happen any old time.  I need a scream-with-frustration smiley to put in here! Smear all clear, so that's something.
Oh, and my husband and I both have high cholesterol, we've discovered (I'm not as bad as him!) so diet changes and statins for me!  Ho hum, what next!   :)

Machair

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2014, 11:02:43 AM »

I too have this watery discharge - 11 months after my last period. Clear ovulatory at times but leaves a wet stain on underwear. I think it must be common as reading this thread many ladies seem to notice it. Anyone found that it has a pattern?

I feel like I am having more oestrogenic activity as I have been sleeping well with less night sweats for the two weeks I have been having the discharge.

Dandelion

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2014, 05:32:48 PM »

I wear a pantyliner and I notice a yellowy discharge on my liner at the end of the day.
It doesn't smell horrible.
I'm on femoston 2/10

dahliagirl

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2014, 09:54:53 PM »

I have had random cervical mucus (like egg white) which has lasted several days or been a bit dried up.  It is a sign of higher oestrogen levels (but not necessarily ovulation- you need a temp rise as well for this)

I have also had watery discharge, which is different.  Mine came after a rectocele repair, so I had stitches up the back of my vagina.  The first time was a couple of weeks after the op, I had antibiotics and that seemed to solve it. I had an inconclusive swab, where the doctor thought it looked a bit thrushy and was a bit offhand over the wetness.  The consultant said all was ok, and when I said I had had some dryness (labial skin, v dry and itching) he put vagifem on my letter.

The discharge came back and I tried canesten which helped.  However, it came and went and came and went, the discharge got worse - panty liners were no good.  It then turned pinkish and I was uncomfortable sitting again, so, fearful for my new scar, I saw a locum and said I had no idea if it was infection, thrush or meno.  He took a swab, gave me ab cream and said I should be taking the vagifem.  The swab came back ok, I picked up the prescription for vagifem.

It went and has not come back for a year  :)

Jane44

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2014, 08:31:03 AM »

I have the same thing !! Lots of clear mucous I thought the same thing could this be ovulation but goes on and on I think it's the fluctuation in hormones.

Machair

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2014, 10:48:33 AM »

Yes Jane44 that is exactly what is happening to me. I did get this a lot last year when I was missing periods for the first time, but now I have gone a few months since the last episode of mucus, and 11 months since my last bleed.It has been going on for 2 weeks now- just a clear ovulatory mucus discharge that resembles exactly what I used to get mid cycle. Anyone else have this and did it go completely after the periods stopped altogether- say after a year or so of no cycles?

Also I have been feeling much less meno since the discharge- no hot flushes and sleeping much better. Do you see a relationship between the discharge and sleeping better as my theory is that it is a high oestrogen sign?
Pages: 1 [2] 3