Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New here  (Read 8745 times)

rosie c

Re: New here
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »

Thanks Bette, for explaining. (You sound as if you have a gp thats on the ball.) I must admit though, Ive found that I feel so much better when on the estrogen patches only and really crappy when I wear the patches with both oestrogen and progesterone. X

Bette

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2012, 07:23:55 AM »

It does seem that more ladies struggle with prog. than like it - trust me to be different!  ;D
Which patches are you on? Maybe a different prog. would suit you better.  ???
I'm very lucky with my gp - she's lovely but also very knowledgeable about meno and HRT. Mind you, after trying several gps, I actually changed surgery to find such a good one!  ::)
 Bette x
If you want a thing done well, get a couple of old broads to do it. Bette Davis.

Ade

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 10:34:45 AM »

Hi bette yeah thanks for explanation,Its all so confusing and seems a lot to do with trial and error, what works for one dosent work for another. I have found this website very helpfull, you ladys especially. Ive stopped the hrt for now. Ive a lady doctor at the practice that deals with gynea ive made an appointment to see her, shes in demand so its not till 1st oct, seeing regular doc today see what she has to say, hope she can help. Got a lot going on in my brain at moment one thing or another ive a torn tendon in my shoulder that they are supposed to operate on, but im scared off being put to sleep wimp  ::)
Pages: 1 2 [3]