Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: sore vulva  (Read 25147 times)

grumpy2008

Re: sore vulva
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 09:20:41 PM »

It's a worry isn't it? I tend to take people on face value, and hope this was genuine  :-\. I might just modify some of my posts, but unfortunately I suppose it's all out there already on t'internet...  ???

Trey

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 09:26:34 PM »

Looking back and reviewing all posts, it seems now that he/ she may have been 'playing' us and even caused a little consternation amongst us and that just isn't who we are as a group.  I think maybe inconsistencies are a red flag.  Also v inconsistent re: progesterone.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:51:32 PM by Trey »

English Rose

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 09:31:35 PM »

Trey - I fear you are right.  That is quite sickening and worrying - the perils of the internet!! :(

Taz2

« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 11:07:22 PM »

I have only just looked at this thread - it reads very strangely now.

Taz x  :D

JustRenee

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »

I agree Taz that this thread does read strangely now, perhaps because so many replies have been deleted! As for the name(s) of the original poster, it has just struck me what they mean, quite simple really, but my meno brain took a long time to decipher them:

4tinu3ti = forty the new thirty (40 the new 30)
oldb4tym = old before time

I don't think the original poster was causing trouble, and certainly don't think she was a troll, a nasty term that I first came across here on MM. I just think she herself was troubled, as we all are at various times in our lives, and finallly just left the site. I see she joined in August last year.

People come and people go.

Hurdity

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 12:19:12 PM »

"People come and people go"

This is nothing personal at all (sorry Just Renee!)  - but this phrase is used reguarly on this forum when someone leaves.

All I ask is - if any of you were troubled or felt you needed to leave for some reason - would you like to see this phrase on a post about you?

I know it is not meant to hurt, but it does give the wrong impression and can be upsetting to women at a difficult time in their lives.

I have no idea of what the situation is in this case and I agree with Just Renee there is a huge amount of paranoia about so-called trolls which I imagine are few and far between.

Please do not take this the wrong way - it is meant to be helpful for the future when other women leave, however long they have been a member.

Hurdity x

Taz2

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 11:38:55 PM »

I think that forum relationships can sometimes be very tenuous and a name in black might not be because something has gone wrong. Sometimes a member will join with a particular problem and leave due to the problem either being solved or it becoming apparent that there is no solution. Not everyone likes to use it as a chatting place.

It is sad when someone leaves suddenly but we have to respect their decision. Maybe I use the expression because I have seen members come and go over the years and I have discovered to my cost that people are not always what they seem.

Taz x

Ghiro

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2012, 12:39:36 PM »

I took this lady to be genuine even though she didn't have a doctor's referral for her hospital appointment.

Just looked today to see if she had posted back.

I am not going 'Black' but won't be on the forum for a while - my own reasons and nothing to do with the forum.

Ghiro x

Taz2

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2012, 12:42:27 PM »

Ok Ghiro - you will no doubt post again when you are ready and we will await your return.

Taz x  :)

JustRenee

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2012, 04:28:11 PM »

I am really sorry if I offended anyone, I did not mean to at all. This is more or less what I was getting at in my earlier post.

“People come, people go – they'll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past.” - Nicholas Sparks, 'The Rescue'

Taz2

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2012, 04:09:00 PM »

I didn't know it was a saying - it is just something I said - people come and people go... on forums.. in life.. in relationships.

Taz x
Pages: 1 2 [3]