Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Author Topic: frightening  (Read 2919 times)

alexia

frightening
« on: December 19, 2011, 10:48:29 AM »

Hi ladies, just had a very strange feeling in my head and then went very cold, It has made me very anxious, has anyone else had anything similar.

CLKD

Re: frightening
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 11:00:39 AM »

Yep.  Usually it's anxiety surging through, either my veins go really warm and tingly or I get other sensations.   :foryou:
Changes can be scarey, even when we want them!

alexia

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 03:21:24 PM »

I cannot thank you ladies enough, this site is a lifesaver for many of us.  :)
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Have you seen the meno christmas carol on you tube ,brilliant.

jules

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 09:52:35 PM »

Hi alexia,

i often experience strange sensations/feelings in my head... its terrifying, I usually wait for something dreadful to happen ... it really scares me, must be another strange meno symptom i suppose. 

this forum is a god send ... so supportive and someone is always on hand to respond.  Mrs P - i was the same as you, and thought my time was up, so very many weird things happening... well still are to be honest, but now i found MM and read of others experiences - i can recognise symptoms and think oh maybe its just meno after all !!!!

Hope you have a lovely xmas  :)
x

alexia

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 01:45:46 PM »

Hi, no it wasnt a headache , just like a slight tightening on the top of my head, then I went cold. Maybe it was a ghost lol  :o

jules

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »

Alexia, thats exactly the sensations i get .. like a tightening on top of my head ... how weird !! ???

:-*

jgr

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 11:24:03 PM »

Yes had this as well. Until i found this site i thought i had something seriously wrong with me, now like many of you i just shrug things off and say bloody menopause again.

I have to say even though i still get all the symptoms off and on, i feel quite well in myself and it is the reassurance of this site that has helped eliminate a lot of the anxieties that esculate meno problems.

Thankyou ladies for being there for us all. x     Jgr

alexia

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 09:44:24 AM »

Thankyou all for you replies, it helps you fight another day. lol
 :hug:

bev couzens

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 10:06:07 AM »

i seem to get all sort of things going on in my body now i,m meno,,very scary stuff at times..knowing your not the only one going through this helps so much,this forum is brilliant and so much  help..                                           merry xmas to one  and all ..BEV..xxx :)