News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Sleep  (Read 15963 times)

Taz2

Re: Sleep
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2011, 11:48:32 PM »

Your question about sleeping better after sex made me laugh San. I have always found that it wakes me up and, of course, most men fall asleep straight after making love. I lay there twiddling my thumbs  ::) and wondering whether to get up and do something or just lay there and pretend to be asleep. It is surprising how insulting men seem to find it when you need to get up and start something rather than falling asleep - about as insulting as a woman can find it when a man falls straight to sleep without so much as an post coital cuddle  ;D

Taz x

san

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 11:54:20 PM »

It relaxes me so I sleep. Maybe this is the way to go ..  ;)

Taz2

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 08:06:57 AM »

What's the way to go?  :-\

Taz x   p.s. I have just found this - interesting facts http://scienceline.org/2006/09/ask-wenner-sex/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:10:55 AM by Taz2 »

san

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 08:13:01 AM »

Taz. I mean seeing sex as a way to help you sleep if like me it makes you drowsy.

Bette

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2012, 11:34:53 AM »

It always "wakes me up" too. That's why I prefer morning or better still, daytime sex. Night-time usually means that I sleep worse!
Bette x

silverlady

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2012, 12:01:46 PM »

Taz that was a very very interesting fact  ::) ::) ::) so much so that I have saved the pic to "My Pictures"  ;D ;D ;D

silverlady x

Bette

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »

:rofl:
Bette x

pj44

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2012, 05:26:36 PM »

Elifie

What are the patches called that you are taking for your twictey bladder as this geting up to the toilet is really getting me down, this week it has been at an all time high i am getting up every 2 hours and hardly having any sleep. Been doctors but nothing was given me have decided i am going again this week and this time i'm not leaving untill something is done, i have had it for years but its so bad the last 6 months or so. I'm seriously thinking that i need to take something not to have periods as its all to do with PMT which is far worse now that i am 50.

oldsheep

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2012, 11:38:27 AM »

there was an article in one of the papers yesterday by some researchers saying that if you don't get enough sleep, you put on weight.
Oh JOY, another reason to pile on the pounds  >:(

Pauline

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »

I have always been a light sleeper. Reckon I am doing well if I get six hours but never uninterrupted due, like others, to the bloomin' bladder.  Go to bed around 10pm and wake about 2 or 3am for a pee. Then have a job to get back to sleep.Just about manage it before Andrew gets up to make a cuppa. Don't mind, and can cope well without sleep but am envious of those who get a solid seven or eight hours a night.

san

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2012, 09:09:39 PM »

Pauline if we were neighbours we could have a chat  ;D that's exactly the times I'm awake

Pauline

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2012, 07:42:18 PM »

We could - if I knew what it was!!!!

san

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2012, 09:49:33 PM »

and you don't need to wear a space suit. You can do it in you PJ's  ;)

Jillymoo

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2012, 10:37:19 AM »

and you don't need to wear a space suit. You can do it in you PJ's  ;)

And if you're suffering endless hot flushes of an evening,as I do. .. . . .you can do it in your Birthday Suit . . . .as I sometimes do!!  ;D

xx

Joyce

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2012, 11:27:53 AM »

:) :) :)
I used to wander about starkers during the night if I was feeling a bit hot,  until I nearly got caught out by our son!   :o  Never again!  Now he's left I still don't do it, don't know who I'm expecting to bump into.  ::)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4