Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Thanks Giving  (Read 6645 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Thanks Giving
« on: November 26, 2011, 09:44:12 PM »

:bbq:    :party: :cheer: :drunk: to all who celebrate!

CLKD

Re: Thanks Giving
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 05:32:45 PM »

:bbq:   Happy Day to those who celebrate <wave> Trey and family - does Harvey bunny and the dogs get 'extras' in their bowls tonight?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 05:39:48 PM by CLKD »

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 06:38:13 PM »

Son's GF is doing Thanksgiving dinner this weekend for her dad as he will be away at Christmas.

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 09:33:02 PM »

What's she cooking?

Joyce

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 10:33:05 PM »

As far as I know beef & ham. Practice for Christmas day, when she's cooking for us. All the trimmings too.

Suzi Q

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 01:49:00 AM »

TO Trey and all our American ladies

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Trey

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 03:00:57 AM »

Thanks all.  We had such a nice peaceful day with the dogs and the bunny.  Have nearly finished the conversion of our screened in porch to completely glassed in porch so dogs and bunny and Russ and I enjoyed messing around out there.  Our heating system doesn't work yet so we must put up with that until holiday weekend over.  Winters are mild in Arizona and we can make the heat work but just have no thermostatic control yet.

The holidays will be so much happier this year, but Don is sorely missed.  We speak of him often and comfortably so.  His son has not yet come to pick up his Dad's special things. Oh well, such is life.

andius

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 04:22:52 AM »

Thank you so much SuziQ!

My son and his fiancee and my daughter came home for Thanksgiving.  They got here last night and we had a good visit. The fiancee is not feeling well and has nasal congestion but seems to be doing better today.
I decided not to cook this year so we went out for TG dinner at noon and it was very nice.  Later in the afternoon I put on a roast and we had that for supper. Son and fiancee are out now visiting his friends.
My daughter is studying for tests next week. We have my other daughter's bunny here to watch since she and her husband went out of state to visit his relatives for TG.  They will be back Saturday and I am glad!
The rabbit is very cute and we like him, but I am allergic to it and my eyes are swollen and itchy.  I am sure the rabbit will be glad to get back to his home too as we have him cooped up in a bathroom and he doesn't have the run of our house. He keeps banging at the door trying to get us to let him out! I guess younger daughter will have me out shopping sometime tomorrow....ughhh!, too many people, it will be crazy.

Andius

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 01:17:08 PM »

Belated Happy Thanksgiving Trey and Andius  :)

Ju Ju

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 03:57:53 PM »

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! Both my son and nephew live in the USA. Plenty of reasons to visit your side of the pond as much as we can!