News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: VA ??  (Read 6344 times)

Tinkerbell

Re: VA ??
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 10:53:56 AM »

Sounds like VA to me, so go to doctors and get it treated. Don't be fobbed off like me, it took me nearly a year to get doctor to prescribe local oestrogen.

shrimpette

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 09:19:13 PM »

Not sure my symptoms are VA since I have lichen sclerosis (10years) but recently I have been suffering with painful clitoris (general) and tingling labia majora ...sorry...don't don't how else to put this. Probably more to do with LS so quite worried. GP appointment next Monday. Must say I haven't had much support from GP with LS over the years. They should monitor regularly in my view.

andius

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 12:42:33 AM »

If it is a change from the usual that you experience (you should know after 10 years), VA is suspect.  The tingling could be the start of burning and believe me!!!!you don't want that. Good that you are going to GP next week!

Andius

Suzi Q

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 04:29:18 AM »

Just explain IT feels differently OK
If he/she isnt giving the help you need it maybe because they dont know as much?
Glad you seeing GP next week maybe ask to see a GYNEY xxxxxxxx

shrimpette

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2013, 09:26:11 AM »

Thanks everyone, tingling is pretty constant at the moment and couldn't sleep with ache last night. It's hard to know what is going on with LS in the frame since tingling can indicate pre cancerous state I have read.  :(Symptoms are definitely different to  those experienced with LS last 10 years. Will let you know what GP says. I refuse to be fobbed off!  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]