Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Spotty chin  (Read 10310 times)

babyjane

Re: Spotty chin
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 10:24:22 AM »

I've only learnt about things like this since being a member here. This site is an absolute godsend

I totally agree (and have also learned to 'quote')  :)

I do think genetics and lifestyle also plays a part.  My mother in law had one of the worst cases of osteoporosis and suffered dreadfully, no HRT all her life and didn't look after herself properly or eat properly (post war, gave the family the good stuff and ate the scraps herself).

My mother had a hysterectomy aged 38, no HRT, always walked everywhere, ate well and had a 'small percentage of osteopenia' in lower spine when she was 80.

Claireylou

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 01:44:25 PM »

Fore warned is fore armed  ;)

babyjane

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 03:12:37 PM »

stellajane I would give my right arm to be able to look at my mother one more time  :'(

sorry, feeling a bit soppy today  ::)

Claireylou

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2014, 03:56:08 PM »

:hug:   Babyjane xxx

babyjane

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 07:09:31 PM »

:thankyou:

Ju Ju

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2014, 08:49:11 PM »

I went through a period of horrid spots. I was told it was a form of acne, which amused my children, as I escaped that as a teenager. I was prescribed ABs for it, which did no good and messed with my digestive system. I found it eventually went on its own, so I recommend patience! I'm now coping with similar blemishes after using testosterone, so have reduced the dose and will probably stop as I am not experiencing any obvious benefit.
Pages: 1 [2]