Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hello again!  (Read 2472 times)

Rose

Hello again!
« on: December 11, 2013, 09:06:16 PM »

Hi this is Rose just checking in after my hysterectomy. I had a C section in end as the cyst was big so it really knocked me for six! My stomach was so distended I looked pregnant until a few days ago. I have a lot of healing to do and I am still spot bleeding which gynaecologist says is 'normal'. The plus side is that whilst resting I can play with my Mac laptop which was given to me as an early xmas present from all my kids! The other plus side is that I abdicate my xmas duties as I can't stand or sit for longer than 15 mins! Funnily enough, since I have not been taking progesterone, my libido seems to have improved (which means I think and dream about it) but there is no hope of anything happening on that front for some time  ::) The internal I had last week left scratch marks on ceiling as it was so painful!
I would love to hear from anyone whose gone through a hysterectomy to see if they share similar experiences. Thank you to all of you who have asked about me and sent messages. I really appreciated your support  :thankyou:
I am now going back to bed to play with my laptop!
Rose x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hello again!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 09:22:30 PM »

I have a MAC laptop but the blasted pad goes all over the place, give me a mouse any day  ;D

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 10:17:21 PM »

I wish you a speedy recovery Rose.  I love my Mac laptop.  I've always been a Mac girl - whenever I have to use a PC I end up wanting to throw it out of the window.
How I envy your sexy dreams. :banana:
Have a wonderful Christmas.  DG x

andius

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 02:38:47 AM »

Great to hear from you Rose!! Glad you are on the mend and enjoying your new present.

Andius

Rowan

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 10:12:17 AM »

Really glad that it all went well Rose, referring to your libido improving and the dreams, this is something that happens to a lot of women after a

hysterectomy, I had it too, I can remember thinking that if this is side effect of the operation, I wish I had had it earlier, the feelings were very intense. Sorry to say it does fade gradually I can only think that the adrenals go into over drive and produced more testosterone and then settle down.

If you have a look at hystersisters.com you will find ladies talking about their experiences and recovery.

Rose

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 08:02:55 AM »

Thanks for all your best wishes. I am taking things slowly and enjoying playing with my Mac plus sexy dreams. Oh well, I'll enjoy them while I can  ::) Think Mac is more interesting at moment! I don't have any excuse not to finish my essay. x

Hurdity

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 06:43:20 PM »

Glad to hear it went well Rose and hope you manage to have a relaxing and pain-free Christmas as you recover - and enjoy your dreams!  ;)

Hurdity x