Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:47:29 AM 
Started by violetbat - Last post by violetbat
Yes

on: Today at 08:40:34 AM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by Songbird
Crampons

on: Today at 08:39:47 AM 
Started by bramble - Last post by Songbird
With a tambourine

on: Today at 08:37:29 AM 
Started by Aprilflower - Last post by Songbird
Taking mum on a steam train journey with afternoon tea today (from Bo’ness in Fife). Please 🙏 let the weather remain nice  ;)

on: Today at 08:35:17 AM 
Started by Gilla999 - Last post by Dotty
It would be difficult to get an exact amount of gel every time unless you weighed it.

I think Sandrena comes in a 0.5mg as well as 1mg so the 0.5 might be better.

on: Today at 08:34:38 AM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by Songbird
My hubby needs the same, CLKD. I get high SPF Nivea protect and dry touch clear spray for him - not particularly cheap but he hates anything sticky or “hard to rub in” on his skin and this works a treat.
A baseball cap is the perfect protection from the sun mind you  ;D

on: Today at 08:33:20 AM 
Started by Gilla999 - Last post by Gilla999
I seem to have this thing where my body develops an allergic reaction to a HRT product after a while. It first happened with Lenzetto after 18 months and I had to switch to Evorel. Now it's happened again after about the same amount of time. Both times it's a kind of dermatitis skin reaction.

I guess now my only option is switching to gel, but my big problem is I am on a tiny dose of HRT - I use 1/4 of a 25 Evorel patch. I realise this will sound ludicrous to some, but I know from past experience and tests that I'm a super-absorber transdermally, so I get relatively quite a lot from that.

Has anyone had any experience of moving from patches to gel in terms of strength? When I look at the BMJ it tells me 1/2 a 25 patch is equivalent to half a pump of Oestrogel and half a sachet of Sandrea. Have others found that to be relatively accurate?

I have no idea how I'd get 1/4 of a dose of gel. My initial thought was that 1/4 of a sachet of Sandrena might be easier to measure than 1/4 of a pump of oestrogel?

on: Today at 08:33:17 AM 
Started by violetbat - Last post by Dotty
Were you on Evorel Sequi patches ?

on: Today at 08:21:30 AM 
Started by SaraUK - Last post by Minusminnie
If you look up the POGP website you can find a pelvic physio in your postcode area.

on: Today at 08:20:47 AM 
Started by CLKD - Last post by CLKD
My man needs to protect his skin!  I have suggested that we source a non-sticky sun protection lotion that he can apply to his scalp.  Any suggestions?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10