Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:25:42 AM 
Started by Ruralrach - Last post by Ruralrach
Sorry i forgot to add im 2 years post menopause and i have just reduced the gel rather than stopping it.I am incrwasing fluids and have no alcohol and little caffiene.Im just back from a walk and its helped so maybe its just trial +error!

on: Today at 11:21:38 AM 
Started by Ruralrach - Last post by Ruralrach
Hi everyone,looking for advice after being settled on Sandrena  1.5 mgfor 3 months  im now getting headaches most days.Im thinking do i need less or more Oestrogen ,i ve changed Utro to vaginal for last week but its not really changed anything. Im also nauseous and anxious its really horrible after thinking i had got it sorted.     
Any advice ladies as no idea what to try next? Already tried patches ,Oestrogel this was last option g.p could think of.

on: Today at 11:01:58 AM 
Started by Hannahlou - Last post by CLKD
It's always in the background.  MayB I should sing  :o :D

on: Today at 11:01:28 AM 
Started by che - Last post by CLKD
MayB have 'the word ' ;-). Does he help with any of the household/garden chores?

on: Today at 11:00:48 AM 
Started by Ruralrach - Last post by CLKD
Morning.  Headaches may become worse during peri-menopause.  Why did U stop the Oestrogen?

Is oestrogen a pre-cursor for headaches?  R U hydrated enough? 

on: Today at 10:59:46 AM 
Started by Emzib0b - Last post by CLKD
I don't go for fat free - what ever that means  ::)

It's the LIVE cultures one requires.  Actimel etc. can boost too.

I've bumped my other thread about candida

on: Today at 10:53:49 AM 
Started by Gem45 - Last post by Penguin
I have no advice but stopped over a month ago for a similar reason, I just couldn't handle the progesterone I had to take 12 days. Testing showed my E and P to be very high on hrt anyway even on a very low dose so not a bad thing I stopped.
I ended up paying to see a psychiatrist privately, tapered off one anti depressant and have started another and that seems to be going in the right direction.
I know the flatness you describe too, that could be related to a normal dip in E if you have just started a bleed which, BTW, is totally normal if you've just changed or stopped hrt.
Do you want to find an alternative hrt you can tolerate? Hopefully someone om here can advise you re that.

on: Today at 10:43:59 AM 
Started by Gem45 - Last post by Gem45
Hi everyone. Found this site whilst scrolling at 2am as cannot sleep. I’ve been on hrt for over a year after trying it as anti day did not work. Hrt has quite literally sent me feeling like a mad woman the past few months. Was on 75mg patches and the progesterone tablets two weeks of the month. I also take the mini pill. A few months ago started to realise the weeks when I took the progesterone I was literally so depressed anxiety went through the roof and felt worse than before I started it. Went to the doctors and spoke to two doctors who said I can stop taking it cold turkey so I did and they gave me propranolol for the anxiety. I have not taken any of these as since I stopped the hrt a week ago I just feel so flat no emotion just flat. I cannot sleep which was one thing I had actually improved on whilst on the hrt. Alongside magnesium at night. Has anyone been in this situation at all? I’m unsure what to do with the hrt although I have been looking at getting starflower capsules and lemon balm. I do not want to go back to the doctors as feel they have no clue! There is a menopause nurse at the surgery she tweaked the last hrt to up the oestrogen and the progesterone tablets unsure what else she can do? I also do speak to someone at talking therapies do regular exercise and lots of walking! Just wanted to get it all out sorry oh and on top of all that I have bleeding now although shouldn’t be due on the another week or so although it seems to be a very dark brown colour so assuming this is because of the stoping of hrt?

on: Today at 10:09:32 AM 
Started by pepperminty - Last post by laszla
Hi ladies,
Testosterone is used to treat dogs with dry eye. I can’t find the original research I read before treating a male spaniel but in haste I found this:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8165631/

I’ve just had a T test with the NHS, the range was 0 - 3 nmol/L. Mine was 3.5, Doctor was happy and I’ll continue on one sachet a week.

Very interesting that in this case the NHS range is far less conservative than Newson. And good to know that your doc was happy with 3.5 - after an initial surge to 7 (!) post T implant, I soon went down to 3.8
and this seems ok in view of the feedback you received.

on: Today at 09:56:51 AM 
Started by Taz2 - Last post by Wrensong
REO Speedwagon - Take it on the run

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10