Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:41:14 PM 
Started by Aprilflower - Last post by CLKD
 :rofl: it's the time of year.  Had it fed?  I got to recognise them on my spaniel's coat, mainly white whilst they were running.  Or when they had fed, blue and bulky.  One dropped off in the bedroom carpet, 4 all I know it's still there  ;D

She never picked any up except in the Lakes, where they lay on bracken waiting for the next host to wander by.  Fortunately we never picked up any ourselves = Lymes Disease.  They are archaniads

Watching Repair Shop B4 going to feed the 🦔 s.  Then it's bath time  8)

on: Today at 07:38:54 PM 
Started by bramble - Last post by CLKD
Lego and Meachano

on: Today at 07:26:08 PM 
Started by Cheryl53!!!! - Last post by Katherine
hi Katherine

Yes i thought utrogestan builds up.  I seem to be fine then wham. I wonder if the 3 day break might reset the receptors or something. This is what led me to change to cyclogest but that obviously didnt work

i fancy trying the 3 day break but i wonder being post meno and on continous hrt if it would be ok x

Hi Discogirl,

I’m not sure what the regimen for post meno is. I’m still peri. I would ask your gp. It might say on the leaflet x

on: Today at 07:19:00 PM 
Started by bramble - Last post by jillydoll

He’ll break your

on: Today at 06:28:51 PM 
Started by bramble - Last post by jaypo
From him or

on: Today at 06:26:15 PM 
Started by Aprilflower - Last post by jaypo
OH found a tick on one of our dogs,omg I hate them, so after I stopped screaming and running down the road full speed, I got them all treated again for the blasted things  >:(

on: Today at 06:11:36 PM 
Started by Vicky81 - Last post by Vicky81
You know I've thought this, I guess I rely havebt helped myself at all. It's just in desperation to get that lift again....I plummeted so hard from 7th msy I can't believe it xx

on: Today at 06:10:38 PM 
Started by Aprilflower - Last post by CLKD
Busy in the garden :  shopping done : eaten too much  :-\ :'( : caught up on the papers from Sat.. 

on: Today at 06:07:02 PM 
Started by lilbebel - Last post by lilbebel
Hello everyone,

I thought I would give an update of my first full month doing cyclical HRT for post-menopause.

I started by not taking any progesterone for 16 days. During this time, I noticed a significant improvement in my energy levels and mental acuity. Also, the severity of depression lessened significantly though I still suffered with anxiety.
After 16 days, I started my 12 days of 200 mg of vaginally administered Utrogestan. I documented what I observed every day. I was okay for the first few days but after about the sixth or seventh day, my fatigue and lethargy became severe, depression set in again, emotional liability, crying, and general mental unwellness.

I started to bleed on day 12 of using the progesterone and on day one without progesterone and I already feel an improvement, most notably in terms of mood. I’m still very tired. It’s as though the commencement of bleeding flipped a switch in my brain and I feel much calmer and more like myself. This is exactly how it played out when I was a younger menstruating woman. As soon as I would bleed, the darkness would lift.

I wanted to thank Hurdity for her valuable insight and advice. Hurdity, if you’re around, I have a question for you. You replied to another member in February 2022 and you said:

“To decide on whether it is OK to go to long cycle you should be guided by how your bleeds are on your current regime. eg when I was on 28 days cycle in my late 50's I got no withdrawal bleed using the licensed dose of progesterone, so I knew that I could extend the cycle without problems.”

My question is that my body seems to want to bleed by itself on day 12 of the 200 mg of progesterone. Based on your comment, does that mean that I should not do too long of a cycle? I would like to extend the 16 days to, perhaps 21 days on oestrogen only. I’m just wondering what your thoughts are on this.  I’m not of course asking for medical advice. Just clarity on how you gauged what was right for your body in terms of the length of non-progesterone time.

So, I hope this helps others. I will check in every now and then with updates. I think I am just one of these women whose body needs to bleed regularly while on HRT. No matter what I do, I bleed. Everything has been checked out and I’m perfectly healthy.

on: Today at 05:42:49 PM 
Started by Cheryl53!!!! - Last post by discogirl
hi jillydoll

well my sleep seems to be ok for a bit then it goes back to being crap so im willing to try it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10